Glocom was established in 1987 as an EMI/ RFI Shielding Solution Provider. We have evolved over the years, adding new products like Microwave Absorbers, Thermally Conductive Silicones, and Functional Elastomers into our portfolio, and have the capabilities to undertake high volume manufacturing in high precision Die Cutting, Plastic Injection Molding, Compression Molding, and Photo Etching Processes.
We have successfully custom formulated and processed USP Class V and Class VI Medical Grade Silicone and Food Grade plastics for several new consumable markets.
We will continue to strive for consistent improvement and new innovation to serve and meet the increasing market demand.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Loading, unloading, and storage of goods; ensuring items are accurately labeled
- Perform inbound and outbound processing (Verification of data, tagging, repacking, sorting, etc.)
- Picking, sorting, and packing of all goods
- Maintain up to date metal meshes, wool felt and PCB sticker inventory list
- Involve in periodic stock take
- Warehouse housekeeping
- Assist in day-to-day operations within warehouse functions
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior; management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level or Equivalent, any field
- 1 year(s) of working experience preferred but not necessary for this position
- Applicants must be willing to work in the east
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in-store/warehouse or equivalent
- Fast Learner and able to work independently
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Basic Microsoft Excel & Words knowledge preferred.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!