Sunday Bedding is an online bedding brand in Singapore, for anyone who believes that sleep is a rare luxury and wants a better experience. Founded in November 2018, this direct-to-consumer brand is built on the ethos of helping people create a personal sanctuary so that they can wake up to a better morning.
Ever conscious of the environmental impact traditionally associated with the textiles industry, Sunday Bedding focuses on offering sustainable alternatives - linen, organic cotton and regenerative fibres like bamboo – which, after extensive experimenting, have been chosen specifically for both their comfort factor and environmental impact. Sunday Bedding also works with emerging artists and brands to create limited runs featuring artwork of the talents.
Dim the lights and get in bed. Watch TV, read a book. Talk. Cuddle. We’re all a little bit different. Maybe the air-con’s at full blast, or maybe the windows are wide open. Are you stretched out solo or spooning all night long? Do you have a cat at your head or a kid sneaking in in the middle of the night?
However you sleep, one thing’s for sure: it’s a mad world out there. So lie in. Close those eyes. Dream a little longer. Make your paradise.
We are seeking a paid part-time Retail Sales Associate to join our team! The ideal candidate enjoys interacting with customers and will work with our team to deliver a tremendous retail experience for our shoppers during our 2-month pop up at Vivo City, Singapore.
What you'll do:
- Deliver a great shopping experience to customers while assisting them with the entire shopping journey and introducing them to the Sunday Bedding brand.
- Create and fulfil orders for in-store purchases
- Stay on top of inventory demands and customer requests
- Communicate with the team about store issues and sales ideas
Who you are:
- Friendly and outgoing, with a calm and positive attitude
- Organized and an efficient communicator
- Comfortable with learning and using our order fulfilment application (Shopify)
- You will have the flexibility to decide your commitment and availability before the start of our pop up; wages will be paid on an hourly basis. Meal allowance will also be provided for full day commitments.
- Should the applicant opt for a full time contract (5 days over 2 months), full-time benefits such as insurance will be provided
1st April 2021 - 31st May 2021
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!