Grace Sagaya is founded by Grace, who is a fitness enthusiast. She believes developing healthy habits can help transform your body for the better. Her passion for fitness has driven her to achieve certifications in Zumba Fitness, POUND, Boogie Bounce Xtreme & STRONG by Zumba.
We have dance and workout classes scheduled for everyone to be part of!
Two other subsidiaries under Grace Sagaya are:
1) Rhythm In Time
2) Bailey and Whiskey Cafe [upcoming]
The up-and-coming Bailey and Whiskey Cafe is named after our lovely fiddos! With the cafe undergoing renovations, we are actively looking for experienced and dedicated staff to form the team! For more details, read more under job postings to view the positions that are opened.
Our goal is to embrace and drive positive change through fitness and fun.
We provide a safe environment for all members to challenge themselves and attain a higher fitness level.
Do you enjoy interacting with people daily? We are looking for passionate service crew for our new venture, Bailey and Whiskey Cafe!
What You'll Be Doing:
• Process payments using a cash register or digital payment systems
• Respond to customers queries, resolving issues where possible and referring customers to managers when needed
• Be professional to greet customers who enter the entity
• Answer phone calls and key in reservations into system
• Use various selling techniques to suggest additional purchases to customers
• Keep work areas clean and organised
• Assist with food prep to fill customer orders when needed
• Serve food to customers
• Maintain stock supplies such as napkins, condiments, cleaning supplies and notify the manager when inventory levels begin to run low
• Preferably five to ten years experience in the food and beverage industry
• Candidates are required to be in Singapore and have existing work permits
If you have the following skills and experience, we'll like to speak with you! Click 'I'm interested', to apply now!