Grace Sagaya is founded by Grace, who is a fitness enthusiast. She believes developing healthy habits can help transform your body for the better. Her passion for fitness has driven her to achieve certifications in Zumba Fitness, POUND, Boogie Bounce Xtreme & STRONG by Zumba.
We have dance and workout classes scheduled for everyone to be part of!
Two other subsidiaries under Grace Sagaya are:
1) Rhythm In Time
2) Bailey and Whiskey Cafe [upcoming]
The up-and-coming Bailey and Whiskey Cafe is named after our lovely fiddos! With the cafe undergoing renovations, we are actively looking for experienced and dedicated staff to form the team! For more details, read more under job postings to view the positions that are opened.
Our goal is to embrace and drive positive change through fitness and fun.
We provide a safe environment for all members to challenge themselves and attain a higher fitness level.
Are you able to work in a fast-paced environment? If you aspire to share your love for food and provide excellent service, do check this role out!
- Manage kitchen staff and coordinate food orders
- Supervise food prep and cooking
- Monitor quality of food and plating
- Establish portion sizes
- Schedule kitchen staff shifts
- Work with the Cafe Manager to price menu items
- Order food supplies and kitchen equipment, as needed
- Train kitchen staff on prep work and food plating techniques
- Store food products in compliance with safety practices
- Keep weekly and monthly cost reports
- Maintain sanitation and safety standards in the kitchen area
- Relevant experience as a kitchen crew; managerial experience preferred
- Strong managerial and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience with planning menus and ordering ingredients
- Knowledge of a wide range of recipes
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Certification in culinary or restaurant service is a plus
- Candidates are required to be in Singapore and have existing work permits
This is a great opportunity to prove your culinary and management skills, lead a team, manage inventory and more.
We are a team who does what we love and loves what we do, and we hope you bring the same vibe!
Click on the "I'm Interested" button to let us know you're keen to be part of a growing business that aims to provide joy and endless opportunities!