Anytime Mailbox is a leading Software as a Service (SaaS) company providing turnkey solutions for postal mail virtualization into the cloud. The easy-to-use platform allows business centers, corporate enterprises, PO box store operators, and other mailroom managers to provide customers with access to their physical mail via a mobile device or a computer. The service offering does not require server hardware or technology staff and enables companies to offer digital mailboxes under their own brand name.
Anytime Mailbox currently services over 1000 locations across 30 countries in North America, Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Digital mailbox renters from over 160 countries access our multi-currency multicultural tools and services on a daily basis.
It started with a desire to view and manage postal mail on our phones. Nobody could offer us what we envisioned, so we built it ourselves!
We founded the technology in 2013 with a clear vision, focused on a simple goal - develop a secure, scalable, and easy-to-use tool for mail recipients and mail center operators that turns postal mail into immediately available digital mail. Anytime Mailbox software platform is recognized as the postal ecosystem’s leading private-labeled, cloud-based technology.
Our company’s network of mail center partners stretches nationwide and new customers join the network daily to enjoy the benefits of managing their postal mail, anytime anywhere.
We are a fully decentralized company with staff in multiple US cities, Singapore, Manila, and Hanoi.
Are you a talented and passionate Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career? As an innovative and fast-paced software startup we are looking for a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology to join our team. Your responsibility will be to deliver cutting-edge products and services for our customers across the globe.
We are Anytime Mailbox, a Software as a Service (SaaS) company and the global leader in the space of digital mailboxes. Our products and services touch people on every continent, as we modernize and bring postal solutions into the 21st century. Join our rapidly growing team and help us change the world.
In this role you will use your skills broadly to manage the product roadmap and drive user experience. We are looking for a self-starter with high standards who thrives in environments with minimal supervision and compelling challenges.
The position is open for applicants in the SE Asian time zones.
- Take high level high ideas and visions and develop a tangible product
- Collaborate with stakeholders and senior management to understand the needs and own the product roadmap
- Find efficient user interface solutions to complicated and challenging business use cases
- Develop user stories and oversee their implementation
- Drive the UX/UI elements of all web and native mobile applications
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as a key contact for queries related to the product
- Be responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products
- Participate in the evolution of our products and services
- At least 5+ years of experience as technical Product Owner
- Possess fundamental command of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
- Strong proven UI and UX skills
- Proficient at outlining user journeys
- Experience with developing product roadmaps
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Detailed oriented
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with managing web and mobile applications
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers
- Familiar with current trends in relevant industries
- Proactive, self-starter and a multi-tasker
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Great communication skills in English (verbally and in writing)
- Entrepreneurial mindset a plus
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!