Capital C Corporation is a holding conglomerate that provides financial services to the under-served through a combination of digital microfinancing and strategic planning. Capital C is currently headquartered in Singapore.
Driving financial inclusion, enhancing lives.
To be the leading microfinance institution through digital technology, operational efficiency and service excellence.
Pursuit of Excellence
Capital C Corporation capitalises on fintech and the best emerging technologies in the market to provide financial services to the under-served in Singapore.
Through its subsidiaries, Capital C provides holistic financial solutions for SMEs. These services include business loans, partnerships and acquisitions, and products such as payday loans for individuals.
By investing in promising businesses and sourcing for potential partners, Capital C also continually sources for opportunities to serve both its investors and customers.
- Analyzing code segments regularly
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality
- Develop client-side and server-side architecture
- Creating and implementing design plans which build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Conduct functionality troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments
- Support applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent
- Min. Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Solid experience in coding and strong knowledge of user interfaces
- Worked experience with Laravel Framework and hands-on experience in Gitlab
- Experience in managing cloud-based web applications on Amazon Web Services/Google Cloud
- Experience in handling No-SQL MongoDB or similar
- Good team-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Growing A Future Together
At Capital C, we believe that everyone should have an opportunity to succeed. That belief is reflected in our workforce. The desire to improve people's lives has led us to looking out for those with a similar drive and passion.
Be one of our driving force, click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!