The Minterest Group is a digital financial services solutions provider to international clients and global investors. It was founded on the belief that everyone can gain access to financial and investment solutions that meet their individual requirements and objectives.
We focus on providing quality, diversified and well-structured investment opportunities to our investors while delivering relevant and appropriate financial solutions to both our corporate and consumer clients. With ARA being a major shareholder in the Minterest Group, we unlock institutional-grade real estate investment opportunities to our retail and accredited investors.
Our mission is to deliver a financial ecosystem that achieves both our clients' and investors' financial goals.
We aim to democratize access into alternative investments and offer diversified investment opportunities across various asset classes such as institutional-grade real estate, corporate financing and structured solutions.
Leveraging on our deep sectoral experience and proprietary credit risk models, Minterest delivers risk-adjusted returns to our growing base of investors through relevant investment products. We create economic opportunities that would otherwise be inaccessible to our investors.
We are looking for a Member & Partnership Intern to complement and join our dynamic and high performing origination and analytics team. This position reports to, and will assist our Relationship Manager (RM) on various initiatives to identify potential investors to help propel the business forward and grow its membership base. The successful candidate will join a highly successful and strongly engaged team who has achieved significant growth rates and operate in a high-paced environment that complies with laws and regulations and ensure company's policies and procedures are followed.
• Makes outbound prospecting communications to build and manage lead development pipeline via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, trade shows, conferences and utilizing Internet information sources
• Identify customer needs and establish value by presenting how Minterest could be a possible solution to investors
• Identify market segments where there are opportunities for Minterest to grow its user base and run targeted marketing campaigns and partnerships to build a larger user base to drive activity in the categories.
• Engage and build relationships with our Members on our platform, organise outreach and education events to deepen relationships.
• To assist on various initiatives that may be required to propel the business forward and grow the membership base. Regulatory Framework
• To operate in a high-paced environment that complies with laws and regulations and ensure company's policies and procedures are followed. Special Projects
• To assist on various initiatives that may be required to propel the business forward.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!