The Minterest Group is a digital financial services solutions provider to international clients and global investors. It was founded on the belief that everyone can gain access to financial and investment solutions that meet their individual requirements and objectives.
We focus on providing quality, diversified and well-structured investment opportunities to our investors while delivering relevant and appropriate financial solutions to both our corporate and consumer clients. With ARA being a major shareholder in the Minterest Group, we unlock institutional-grade real estate investment opportunities to our retail and accredited investors.
Our mission is to deliver a financial ecosystem that achieves both our clients' and investors' financial goals.
We aim to democratize access into alternative investments and offer diversified investment opportunities across various asset classes such as institutional-grade real estate, corporate financing and structured solutions.
Leveraging on our deep sectoral experience and proprietary credit risk models, Minterest delivers risk-adjusted returns to our growing base of investors through relevant investment products. We create economic opportunities that would otherwise be inaccessible to our investors.
People matter. Our dedicated and experienced management team with combined 200 years of expertise in finance, law and technology speaks for the quality of the business. Our team ensures that the needs of both investors and businesses at the heart of the solutions we deliver on our platform.
As a Digital Marketing Intern:
• Monitoring and follow up on issues noted on the Minterest platform to allow seamless use by users
• Work closely with the Minterest management team to execute campaigns and drive marketing strategies
• Maintain user data and strategise targeted communications with proper user segmentations
• Manage the Minterest google analytics account
• Review the performance of the google search and display network campaigns + Facebook ad campaigns
• Work with relevant partners and management team in driving engagement and campaigns to potential borrowers and investors Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
• Create effective and compelling copywriting with objective of high open and CTR
• Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
• Create and manage Minterest social media calendar and posts
• Track ROI for marketing campaigns
• Identify and understand what and how competitors are doing on social media Community Engagement (e.g. Facebook Group, Online Forums, Seedly)
• Lead, manage and grow the Minterest Facebook page and Community group, forums etc
• Post and share relevant content on a daily basis, facilitate conversations, handle feedback and generate interest.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!