Transinex Travel is the Asian innovator and a leader of purposeful and conscious Youth and Student travel. Their key travel experiences range from Education to Adventure, Cultural Participation to Personal Satisfaction and Learning to Discovery.
Established since 1972 as a full-fledged IATA travel agent, Transinex Pte Ltd has evolved over the years from tours to focus on group travel, especially in travel with pedagogical and cultural involvement with the local communities of various destinations in the Asia Pacific, America and Europe.
47 years of experience in Student Education Trips, Events, Corporate Business and Group Tours.
The company's concentration is in the following: Schools/Churches/Corporate Business Travel. This is what the company started with and is still doing. A large protion of our clients has been with us since we started.
Transinex offers a refreshingly unique perspective in its approach. Transinex travel consultants do not merely focus on a few airlines to get the traveler from point A to B. Instead, we use our expertise to source for the combination that suits the travel requirements and budget. Conformity to our customer's requirements is top on our list.
1. Manage and coordinate all marketing projects, advertising, social media and promotional activities ensuring that they are carried out efficiently.
2. Understand each department's daily processes and goals to be familiar with our business.
3. Provide administrative support to the Senior Manager in Singapore Head Office and KL Office (online meeting, cold call and follow up). Update daily report to Head Office and Mentor in charge.
• Excellent Chinese, Cantonese and English communication (both verbal and written), and being able to speak other languages (Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesia, Hokkien…).
• Adaptable to changing environments as well as situations involving different cultures, languages and working styles. Project management skills, serve communities.
• Adept in computer skills: Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint.
• Multitasking, proactive, detailed-oriented, flexible and good interpersonal skills.
• Working time: 5.5 day work week or part-time 3 days flexibly
Click “I’m interested” to apply! Remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV!
⚠️Remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV！Empty profile WILL NOT be considered