Our journey started back in 2002, now as Edvance International Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 1410.HK), the Group has been listed on GEM of Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 2017 and transferred to Main Board in 2019. Over the years, we have established a solid presence in cybersecurity industry with a wide range of operating businesses; including value added cybersecurity solutions distribution, security technology innovation and development, “Security-as-a-Service” solution offerings.
Our Group has consistently cultivated strong growth over the years as we expand the format and portfolio of cybersecurity solutions in Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China and Singapore.
We aim to be a positive influence in enhancing the cybersecurity posture of communities in our operating environments.
We are focused and passionate about our work and the communities that we work in. Our success rides on a dedicated team that is openminded and innovative, bringing in new ideas and practices that ultimately allow our clients to stay one step ahead against cyber threats.
👍🏼 Full-time, Permanent
🕰 Any 4 days from Monday - Saturday
Required shift work!
• Work with other engineers in the company to maintain hardware & software needed for projects
• Assist in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions
• Provide clear goals for all areas of the project & develop steps to oversee their timely execution
• Work with project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
• AI appliances (x86) provisioning in large scale
• Maintain, update and rollback the on-site testing environment (bare metal)
• Deploy, update and rollback the AI back-end service (VM)
• Linux certification OR proven work experience with Linux
• Experienced in application containerization for enterprise
• Current understanding of TCP/IP network
• Experienced in team building and project organisation
• Professional experience and a high-level understanding of working with various OS & their implications
• Must not be banned from Casino @ RWS
• At least have an IT related certificate
• Singaporeans/PR only
• 21 years old and above
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!