Xccelerate is recognised as one of Hong Kong's leading ed-tech start-ups. In ~4 years, we have built a track record of up-skilling 10,500+ alumni by working with enterprises, government and individuals on 4th industrial revolution skills (i.e. RPA, AI, Coding, UI/UX design, BlockChain). Since day 1, we have focused on project-based curriculum that inspires professionals to apply their learnings and boldly move away from business as usual.
At Xccelerate we are on a mission to transform the global workforce through tech enablement and training across key innovation areas
Our unique value proposition revolves around building highly engaging end-to-end educational experiences by continuously refining positive feedback loops such as gamification, social learning, peer-to-peer accountability and market-driven content.
We are in search of a cool, excitable and hard-working digital marketing specialist looking to do the best work of their lives and take the Xccelerate platform to the next level!!
Here is your chance to shape the direction of tech education across Hong Kong. By changing the way that people acquire their technical skills and launch new careers in the tech space, you will be moving Hong Kong to a tech enabled work force and regional tech hub.
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Plan and optimize digital ad creative, copy and effectiveness for SEM and Social Media
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral
- Help coordinate and promote events and courses
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website, and press releases
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
📇Skills You’ll Need & Eligibility:
- Bachelor's degree or above in digital marketing related disciplines
- 2+ years of experience in eCommerce, digital agency, or digital solution company
- Knowledge in designing tools, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) & video editing
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Attention to detail, superior organizational and solid communication skills
- Able to excel in fast-paced and dynamic environment with tight deadlines
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered ⚠️