Asian Blending is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SIS’88 Pte Ltd and is based on the SIS site in Singapore. A scrupulously managed and hermetically sealed operation, Asian Blending provides a pristine and protected environment for the precision blending of various powdered products to make both ingredients for food and drink production and for final consumer products.
Asian Blending has been manufacturing high quality blends and premixes since 1992, specializing in dry mix ingredient solutions for the beverage, dairy, confectionery sectors of the food industry. We deliver complete blending solutions to our customers from our state of the art manufacturing facilities. We operate under the highest food-safety standards and protocols, starting from quality checking of inbound ingredients to final blends before arriving at our customer’s premises. Our production area is located within a critical hygiene control area where food safety is optimized. Our unwavering commitment to quality and service makes us who we are today as we continue to develop our expertise and flexibility in product innovation.
We are ideally located in Singapore, a free-port and a major logistics hub for Asia and Oceania trade flows for competitive ingredient supply and blend delivery, while being able to take advantage of Singapore and ASEAN Free trade agreements. We are located on the same site of our parent company, SIS Sugar which is the number one brand for sugar in Singapore. Through the SIS sugar silo we have access 24/7 to highest quality refined sugar with no double- handling, no human intervention and no shortfall in supply. We have an annul plant capacity of 65,000 metric tonnes, supplying premixes to major food and beverage corporations.
At Asian Blending, we focus on all efforts from procurement of raw materials to the shipment of the finished product. We provide a one-stop service for our customers through consolidated purchasing, sourcing and logistics providing a more effective and efficient supply chain.
1) Assure safety standards are used which comply with company HSE policy
2) Perform a wide variety of general building maintenance repairs and services
3) Perform the “Preventative Maintenance Program” base on planned schedule
4) Involvement / participation in team projects & process improvement
5) Assist in monitoring all work being performed by external contractors
6) Replace all malfunctioning parts on equipment
7) Responsible for alerting the superior of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may occur
8) Ensure compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner
9) Carry out general electrical & mechanical repairs & trouble shootings.
1) To use proper tooling for any work carried out
2) Identify problems/root cause and implements solution
3) Work independently in the absence of supervision without incurring any mistakes
4) Minimize equipment down time by solving the issue with faster & effective way
5) Maintains accurate records of preventative maintenance schedules on daily basis
6) Perform weekly safety checks throughout the facility to ensure a safe and clean environment for the patrons of the facility and to eliminate all hazards
7) Performs related duties as required.
1) Possess at least ITE in Engineering related or 2 years of working experience in engineering or related discipline
2) Possess strong leadership with excellent problem solving skill
3) Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
4) Good in Microsoft office and email is preferred.
It’s our people who make us what we are. We are looking for exceptional people who share our passion for excellence and innovation!
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!