Asian Blending is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SIS’88 Pte Ltd and is based on the SIS site in Singapore. A scrupulously managed and hermetically sealed operation, Asian Blending provides a pristine and protected environment for the precision blending of various powdered products to make both ingredients for food and drink production and for final consumer products.
Asian Blending has been manufacturing high quality blends and premixes since 1992, specializing in dry mix ingredient solutions for the beverage, dairy, confectionery sectors of the food industry. We deliver complete blending solutions to our customers from our state of the art manufacturing facilities. We operate under the highest food-safety standards and protocols, starting from quality checking of inbound ingredients to final blends before arriving at our customer’s premises. Our production area is located within a critical hygiene control area where food safety is optimized. Our unwavering commitment to quality and service makes us who we are today as we continue to develop our expertise and flexibility in product innovation.
We are ideally located in Singapore, a free-port and a major logistics hub for Asia and Oceania trade flows for competitive ingredient supply and blend delivery, while being able to take advantage of Singapore and ASEAN Free trade agreements. We are located on the same site of our parent company, SIS Sugar which is the number one brand for sugar in Singapore. Through the SIS sugar silo we have access 24/7 to highest quality refined sugar with no double- handling, no human intervention and no shortfall in supply. We have an annul plant capacity of 65,000 metric tonnes, supplying premixes to major food and beverage corporations.
At Asian Blending, we focus on all efforts from procurement of raw materials to the shipment of the finished product. We provide a one-stop service for our customers through consolidated purchasing, sourcing and logistics providing a more effective and efficient supply chain.
1) Receiving and verifying incoming materials. Record and report any variance versus the delivery note / documents
2) Store materials in designated location
3) Assemble and stage materials as per production schedule
4) Issue the correct batch / cypher of raw materials to production
5) Accurately document all transaction. Input transaction data into ITAS and file the documents accordingly
6) Prepare the final product as per shipment packing list and load into the container based on shipment instruction given by shipping section
7) Operate pallet truck / lift truck / stacker / forklift and other materials handling equipment as appropriate
8) Conduct inventory counts as required and record the variance in accordance to operating procedures.
1) Adhere to GMP practices and procedures and Health, Safety & Environmental policy / procedures
2) Adhere to work ethics and meet business compliance requirements
3) Willing to assume other supporting work as required
3) Any other duties as and when assigned by Warehouse Supervisor / appointed team leader.
1) 2 years of related experience
2) Experience and knowledge in materials handling, operating of materials handling equipment, basic safety knowledge
3) Able to perform shift work
4) Must have good understanding of procedures / document system used for materials movements
5) Able to speak, read and write simple English and perform basic mathematics.
It’s our people who make us what we are. We are looking for exceptional people who share our passion for excellence and innovation!
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!