Asian Blending is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SIS’88 Pte Ltd and is based on the SIS site in Singapore. A scrupulously managed and hermetically sealed operation, Asian Blending provides a pristine and protected environment for the precision blending of various powdered products to make both ingredients for food and drink production and for final consumer products.
Asian Blending has been manufacturing high quality blends and premixes since 1992, specializing in dry mix ingredient solutions for the beverage, dairy, confectionery sectors of the food industry. We deliver complete blending solutions to our customers from our state of the art manufacturing facilities. We operate under the highest food-safety standards and protocols, starting from quality checking of inbound ingredients to final blends before arriving at our customer’s premises. Our production area is located within a critical hygiene control area where food safety is optimized. Our unwavering commitment to quality and service makes us who we are today as we continue to develop our expertise and flexibility in product innovation.
We are ideally located in Singapore, a free-port and a major logistics hub for Asia and Oceania trade flows for competitive ingredient supply and blend delivery, while being able to take advantage of Singapore and ASEAN Free trade agreements. We are located on the same site of our parent company, SIS Sugar which is the number one brand for sugar in Singapore. Through the SIS sugar silo we have access 24/7 to highest quality refined sugar with no double- handling, no human intervention and no shortfall in supply. We have an annul plant capacity of 65,000 metric tonnes, supplying premixes to major food and beverage corporations.
At Asian Blending, we focus on all efforts from procurement of raw materials to the shipment of the finished product. We provide a one-stop service for our customers through consolidated purchasing, sourcing and logistics providing a more effective and efficient supply chain.
1) Adhere to all HSE, GMP & GDP and HACCP requirements as stipulated in company procedures
2) Competence all processes to increase in line standard output rates
3) Control & and operation of all machines and equipment
4) Identification of & reporting process improvement
5) To adhere 5S standards at all times to ensure a clean & safe working environment.
1) Preparation of online samples in an aseptically procedure for Quality assurance
2) To perform Quality online checks during operation and ensure that all Quality Control points & Critical Control Points are being checked & followed
3) Conducting test & analyzing sugar particle size
4) Assist Engineering team to troubleshoot machines during downtime occurrence
5) Conducting daily REM filtration test to justify all foreign matters is within spec
6) Perform routine & schedule cleaning of the production area, equipment & machinery
7) Able to perform rotating shift works and patterns.
1) Possess minimum O level
2) Able to perform heavy tasks – able to carry 25kg loads
3) Able to communicate in simple English is preferred
4) Must be PC literate (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint)
It’s our people who make us what we are. We are looking for exceptional people who share our passion for excellence and innovation!
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!