Neuron Mobility was founded in Singapore in 2016 by our CEO Zachary Wang and CTO Harry Yu. After expanding into other parts of Southeast Asia, the company quickly refocused to concentrate on Australia and New Zealand where it is now the leading rental e-scooter company and micromobility technology developer. We currently operate in ten locations across Australia and New Zealand, and recently launched in our first UK town.
Our distinctive orange e-scooters are designed in-house and manufactured specifically for renting and for safety. Building them to a commercial standard means they perform better, and last significantly longer than off-the-shelf models. Designing our own e-scooters has allowed us to be one of the industry leader when it comes to safety and sustainable operations. As a result, we have innovated an impressive number of world-first and pioneering features.
We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way.
We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
WHAT SETS US APART?
Partnering with Cities
We partner with cities and continually shift and adapt to meet their needs. We regard Councils as our most important customers and believe they appreciate our approach of delivering bespoke solutions.
Commitment to Safety
Safety is at the heart of everything we do and this includes how we design, build and operate our products. Our latest N3 e-scooters and EB-1 e-bikes are equipped with a range of world-first safety features and pioneering innovations.
We made a decision early in the company’s history to design our own e-scooters specifically for renting and safety. We also innovated the system that manages them. This is why we lead the e-scooter industry, particularly when it comes to safety.
These are Neuron’s Values:
1. Make it happen
2. We are driven by results, make commitments with integrity, and consistently make an impact.
3. Be proactive
4. We take ownership of tasks that help us build sustainable growth.
5. Trust facts over opinions
6. Whenever possible, we make the logical choice based on data and known truths.
7. Stay curious
8. We embrace the habit of asking questions, challenging assumptions, and revisiting convictions.
9. Do more with less
10. Profit allows us to continue serving our users. We must be efficient and resourceful.
Reporting to the Regional HR Manager, you would have the opportunity to be a critical member of the People Ops team and be involved in key strategic business-impacting decisions.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Assist to set up the HR function including formulating policies and processes around performance management, talent management and HR operations that suit the business
- Drive implementation of initiatives related to overall people and business strategies
- Daily operations across the HR functions including talent management, onboarding, C&B, staff relations etc.
- Review, formulate and update the HR staff handbook, HR policies & procedures by keeping up to date with prevailing legislations and best practices
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of payroll cycles, statutory contributions and reports regionally
- In charge of daily office operational needs for the Singapore office
- Ad-hoc HR projects to grow the Company to the next stage
What you'll need:
- 1-3 years of working experience in administrative or Human Resource function, in a start-up environment preferred
- Bachelor's degree in HR or Business Management or related
- Ability to translate ambiguous problems into solutions
- Ability to multitask, be agile and keep up with the start-up high-growth phase
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and highly organised
- Knowledge about computing payroll as per Singapore employment regulations is advantageous
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you! Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!