I am a serial entrepreneur who since graduating from NUS (National University of Singapore) back in 2016, had never held a full-time job. Before Reubiks, I attempted entrepreneurship multiple times, most of the time I would fail and some of those times, he could at least make some money. However,...
Reubiks Academy is an EdTech startup which focuses on creating Asia's number 1 education marketplace. We match private tutors to students, Tuition Centres to learners and trainers to students. All of this is done on a mobile app. We are the only education marketplace which provides a structured and different user experience for Private Tutors, Tuition Centers, Trainers and Learners.
Through the Reubiks App we aim to increase accessibility to affordable, quality and nearby education providers for both Academic and Non-Academic Subjects. We also aim to bring the much needed transparency which the education marketplace needs. At the same time, besides transparency. the app also aims to bring efficiency to learners by reducing the average amount of time they spend sourcing and paying for lessons and courses.
Reubiks Academy's Core Values:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Cold-Calling of Tutors/Tuition Centres from different fields
2. Following up with Tutors/Tuition Centres from different subjects and persuade them to collaborate
3. Onboarding of Tutors/Tuition Centres onto Reubiks App
4. Tutor/Tuition Centre-Reubiks Relationship Management
5. Attending Events with Co-Founder to widen Reubiks’s reach
6. Liaison with other/external departments for PR purposes
7. Sourcing of Tutor/Tuition Centre leads (initial leads will be given)
8. Liaison with Tutors/Tuition Centres and to answer their queries if any
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!