On 4th September 2016, at a Starbucks Cafe in Singapore, Pei-Han and the founding team were seated together discussing the potential of blockchain technology, which embodied four core principles: cryptography, distributed systems, peer-to-peer networking, and game theory. They realised that what seemed like a disruptive technology concept was not sufficiently adopted by many programmers worldwide. A quick check online on Reddit, Stack Overflow has revealed the challenge and lack of resources as the main reason many programmers chose to forego learning.
Then, they had this idea, “Why can’t we just have an online platform that allows programmers to learn and develop blockchain-based applications easily?”
Four years ago today, they launched Morpheus Labs in Singapore.
Today, we are a leader in Blockchain-Platform-As-A-Service (BPaaS), offering mission-critical tools, infrastructure, various blockchain protocols, and blockchain use case references for enterprises and developers to build, experiment and manage their own applications effortlessly at minimal cost and time. Armed with relevant capabilities, the platform offers a multitude of intuitive solutions that enables developers and enterprises alike to take advantage of its platform to build effective solutions for various use cases.
Innovation is a combination of creativity and implementation. Often, an idea needs to go through phases of evolution or pivoting before it reaches maturity for commercialization. In reality, most ideas seldom reach their commercialization value because the cycle is too long and expensive, rendering it too ineffective in time and costs to allow ideas to grow and mature.
We want to make it easier and cheaper for people to develop blockchain solutions; empowering businesses to solve the unknowns and complexities in blockchain technology.
The Company was accelerated by SGInnovate and we are a member of SGTECH. In addition, Morpheus Labs is featured in the Singapore Blockchain Landscape Map and Tribe Accelerator in Singapore in the Enterprise Solution and Consulting Sector alongside enterprises such as IBM, Oracle, PwC and Microsoft.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels, initiatives and engaging community!
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns, initiatives and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, PPC campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, blog social media Channels that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication with a good storyteller ability to build narratives
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- At least two years' experience as a Marketing Manager
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, measuring and drawing insights from KPIs, and have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong time management and organizational abilities such that you’re masterful at managing competing deadlines
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
- Having a good understanding of the cryptocurrency ecosystem, and blockchain technology would be an advantage
- Having experience with cryptocurrency or blockchain technology would be an advantage
Do the above excite you? We hope so! Furnish us with your Wantedly Profile when you click "I'm Interested"!