Aaron Henley TaiExecutive Creative Director
Aaron Henley Tai
Executive Creative Director
In 1987, two graphic designers started Grid with a mission to make an impact on the local creative scene. Today, we continue to build on this foundation and remain a competitive and independent industry player, creating awe-inspiring and engaging works.
Our full-service idea lab deftly handles creative tasks from the smallest to the largest, all the way up to full-scale event management. Along the way, we have seen design trends come and go, but solid thinking, great ideas and execution never go out of style. And that is why we have held fast to our design philosophy for the last three decades.
We are a network that inspires, nurtures, and protects creativity, all with an eye to building enduring relationships between brands and consumers.
We use a holistic approach to brand building, touching every contact point a consumer might have with the brand, like packaging, merchandising, advertisements on billboards, television, radio or the web, promotions and events.
We define advertising strategy, build the brand identity and execute advertising activities driving demand for products and services.
Our belief is in disciplined and professional processes that allow us to effectively harness our creative potential. It’s a simple but proven approach that you will appreciate, and which produces work that is both aesthetically pleasing and highly effective.
1. Create new and original designs from scratch for brands based on client specification, needs and brand image
2. Supervise projects to ensure that all materials ordered arrive upon agreed time and are in good shape to obtain maximum results
3. Make sure that job deadlines are met in due time, ensuring that job quality is nothing short of the best
4. Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and special fonts, which are needed for record keeping and referencing
5. Evaluate and manage production resources to enhance high productivity and allocations
6. Facilitate product campaigns and marketing via emails, microsites and other landing pages to boost client to customer interactions
7. Liaise with other members of the graphic design team to maximize creativity and excellence in performance and delivery
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply and show us what you got!!