Helming the Operations and Logistics for The New Luncher.
Student at Singapore University of Social Sciences Pursuing Bachelor of Sports and Physical Education with Management
The New Luncher's business model is one of the first of its kind in Asia. It reflects the food revolution movement. Parents subscribe with the flexible service online at www.thenewluncher.com and create a meal plan to suit their children's needs and preferences. Meals are then cooked following their orders. Only high-quality fresh ingredients are used and the lunchboxes are delivered to schools in the children's hands in sustainable packaging on time for lunch.
We know how to create healthy gourmet meals that promote wellness and develop children's palates. With the knowledge that children are the future, we assist parents in keeping their children healthy and we help children become lifelong mindful and healthy eaters.
The New Luncher is a revolutionary way for busy parents to take charge of the healthy nutrition of their children outside the home. The savoir-faire in place is unique as it combines the nutritional needs of children and culinary art.
Passion for food? Here's what you'll be doing:
- Responsible for various stations in the kitchen, ensuring each menu item is prepared on time.
- You will be given various task and must ensure it is done well.
- Required to cook, prep and plate.
- Ensure that all health and food safety standards are upheld and will help to troubleshoot any kitchen issues that may arise.
- Working hours 7 am to 5 pm. Weekends, Public Holidays off!
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!