Chrono24 is one of the leading online marketplaces for luxury watches. Every day, we connect more than 450,000 watch enthusiasts from around the world – across borders and language barriers. A new dimension for watch buyers has begun, and we’re not just following the crowd, but leading at the forefront. More than 2,500 dealers and countless watch collectors use our platform to offer around 450,000 timepieces to customers from all over the globe. We’re growing fast and enjoy pushing ourselves beyond our limits. We’re collaboratively shaping our future with our own hands. With our global approach originating from Karlsruhe, Germany to Hong Kong and New York as our branch offices, we are always on the lookout for creative characters to help us further develop these branch offices. Are you the one we are looking for?
TEAM: What sets us apart?
An inspiring corporate culture, an experienced management team, and the contagious team spirit in our units.
CULTURE: Our goal is to bring trust and transparency to the global luxury watch market. This is also reflected in our corporate culture.
MANAGEMENT: Aside from a love for watches, our management team brings years of experience in successfully operating online marketplaces to the table.
UNITS: Each of our units is unique, but all share one thing: people who are passionate about their work.
Content employees create the best products. Openness and appreciation are key elements of our corporate culture.
We pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment and offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development possibilities.
What you can expect:
● Investigate the violations of guidelines by dealers and take appropriate actions and measures.
● Ensure that Chrono24 remains a trustworthy marketplace for high-quality watches where buyers can have a positive shopping experience.
● Make sure that our sellers adhere to our guidelines and that their listings meet our quality standards.
● Bring constructive ideas and recommendations to the table that are relevant in the APAC markets and help improve Chrono24.
What sets you apart:
● Work diligently, be open-minded and enjoy new challenges
●Enjoy brainstorming with other team members and can navigate delicate situations
● Thinks outside the box and enjoy investigating problems with a focus on finding a solution that is both appropriate and forward-thinking
● Experience in the quality assurance of customer service experience and luxury watch industry is preferred
● Have a strong command of Chinese and English, both written and spoken
● Proficient in using the standard Office programs and be a quick learner to new systems
● You don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know
What we offer:
We are wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as a Seller Quality Executive in full-time, you are able to actively shape our future success.