The growth and transformation since 1994 gave rise to the JGL worldwide Pte Ltd today. The group started as a freight forwarding company with its headquarter in Singapore, providing integrated freight and logistics solutions to its clients. JGL worldwide treats each client as individuals, catering specialized solutions for each special need. This differentiates JGL worldwide from other service providers in the same industry.
With experience gained over the years, JGL Worldwide has not only become resilient but also resourceful and innovative to foresee and be a step ahead, creating an effective and efficient business module to handle the volatile economy and our clients’ needs. As such, JGL worldwide has developed a large customer base from a wide range of industry globally.
Today, JGL worldwide has established a regional footprint in Asia with strong representation in Cambodia, Myanmar, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, China, Europe and United States that has offices catering for various supply chain needs. The global network JGL worldwide has built brings accessibility and opportunity to our clients.
Through continuous improvement, we consistently provide new innovative solutions to our clients, ensuring the growth with clients in the decades to come.
Jacobson Global Logistics is an integrated logistics services provider. In order words, we are able to perform a wide range of end-to-end logistics services. This includes air, ocean and road transportation, warehousing and other value-added services that make up a total logistics services packages to our clients.
Our vision is to be the best at managing value added supply chains, continuously improving operations and driving reliability in the flow of our Customers’ goods in the global economy.
Our mission is to provide best in class supply chain services and to create significant value by:
- Delivering competitive advantage for our Customers while delivering strong returns for our
- Providing opportunities for our Employees.
- Promoting Sustainability and protection of our Environment.
The Operations Assistant will assist with the preparation of import and export documents in compliance with customs and government regulations and ensure smooth and timely shipment delivery.
• Prepare and handle all shipping documents, custom declaration and permit for import and export, including data compilation for invoices.
• Ensure relevant shipping documents are ready to deliver to respective parties.
• Liaise with customers to ensure smooth and timely shipment delivery.
• Ensure relevant supporting certificates are ready prior to shipment.
• Coordination with freight forwarders to schedule booking, transport & shipping documentation
• Provide daily customer service to customers or distributors on order follow up and shipping information.
• Perform data entry for freight services.
• Follow operational policies, standards and procedures.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Preferably with knowledge of shipping regulations and policies.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
• O Level or higher.
• Preferably with relevant prior experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!