1. Participate in the company's Midas overseas settlement work, calculate the payment side transactions of Midas overseas payment business and issue settlement statements to ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness, as well as internal and external compliance requirements;
2. Assist in completing the investigation of overseas business access to Midas overseas payment scenarios, settlement and payment plan design, and IT system requirements assessment;
3. Support Midas overseas settlement data processing, settlement report review, and communication with overseas partners. Focus on sorting out the challenges in the process make systematic settlement plan and promote the implementation.
1. This position has certain requirements for English, and requires good English reading, writing and communication skills;
2. Have good data analysis and process construction abilities;
3. Have good communication skills and teamwork spirit, strong motivation and able to bear greater work pressure;
4. Familiar with office software.