1. Responsible for the daily work related to the income receivable of the overseas SSC to ensure high-quality financial services to support business development;
2. Responsible for establishing and continuously optimizing the business process related to overseas income receivables and maintaining the corresponding information system and accounting system;
3. Responsible for the design and completion of various overseas business accounting procedures, participate in the formulation of new business accounting rules, promoting the implementation of related procedures and ensuring the complete internal control of financial procedures;
4. To meet the demands of the group's financial management and control, continue to cooperate with the management and improvement of the group's financial affairs.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, accounting and related majors, solid theoretical foundation, strong operational ability, awareness of continuous learning and passion for work;
2. More than 5 years of relevant work experience, working experience in Internet companies or overseas listed companies is preferred;
3. Integrity, strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills and teamwork spirit, strong motivation and able to bear greater work pressure;
4. Familiar with the oracle system, have engaged in financial-related project work or process optimization related work for more than 3 years;
5. Those with ACCA, HKCPA, CICPA and other qualification certificates are preferred.