Hong Kong Television Network Limited is a Hong Kong listed company (SEHK : 1137). Established in 1992, the Group possesses extensive and successful experience in market liberalization, popularizing advanced technology and applications. The Group is principally building and operating a 24-hour online shopping mall, aiming to deliver “Unique . Your Needs . Super Treats” to all consumers, vendors and merchant partners in Hong Kong.
We aim to build an ecosystem to transform Hong Kong business operation, trading, retail, finance and daily life into a digital online platform. And the most importantly, to maintain Hong Kong as one of the leading cities in Asia.
1. Continuously strive for the best as a way of life
2. We are People's Leader and Pioneer
3. Direct and Action oriented
If you would like to work with a dynamic team and help us build one of the Largest and Fast Growing, Highly Technology-driven E-commerce Company in Hong Kong, this is the place to make history!
Are you excited to be part of the team impacting 10% Hong Kong people aged 18+? To start your career at one of the No. 1 Hong Kong based online shopping platform and one of the No.1 of the Top Buzz Rankings in Hong Kong, apply HKTV Management Trainee Program!
What You Get in Return?
- Develop your career in the largest e-Commerce leaders in Hong Kong
- Develop strong foundation and complete understanding of the full cycle of e-commerce business so as to advance your career in different managerial positions
- A holistic picture from Decision to Execution to Optimization so as to achieve strategic business targets
- Ability to lead a team at different functions to attain various KPIs
Competitive package together with attractive Talent Benefits, including:
- Five-day week with flexi working hours before 10.00 am for selected functions in TKO office
- Over 300,000 square feet headquarter, well equipped with self-run canteen and relaxing collaboration area
- Free morning bus from selected districts (such as Tuen Mun, Tsuen Wan, Shatin, etc.) to office and free round trip shuttle bus service to the nearest MTR stations 3 times per hour
- Free broadband Internet line up to 1 Gbps
- Talent 20% Off Purchase Discount Program
- Attractive education partnership allowance
- marriage leave, exam leave, compassionate leave, sick leave, maternity leave and paternity leave
- Comprehensive dental benefit, medical and life insurance coverage
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
What is this Program about?
- We carefully plan your career path with a series of progressive steps to assist you to develop your career in a Fast Growing, Forward Looking, and Technology Driven E-commerce Pioneer – HKTV.
- Step 1 – 12 to 18 months’ period: our MT will be given a series of work placements and designated job rotation at different functions, including Merchant Relations, Marketing, Store Operations, Merchant Operations, User Experience, e-Fulfillment, Customer Services, Finance, Corporate Communications, etc.
- Step 2 – 1 to 3 months’ period: shadowing with our Senior Management Team
- Step 3 – Last 3 to 5 months’ period:“Fight” a role at your desired Function and put all your “LOVE” on it. Plus: different Ad Hoc projects!
- Step 4– You did it or you need adjustment! The program ends here and you will have your final placement at managerial level, or ……
- In short, this program is a fast-track to leadership. The average time of this Program is 18 - 24 months, but the actual timing of completion is subject to your own development.
What Support We will Provide?
- Mentorship, Training and Shadowing
- You will have an experienced mentor from our Department Leads for guidance on your professional development and career aspirations during the 18 to 24-month program
- You will have on-the-job training, in-house training and external courses to cultivate and solidify the knowledge and management skills required in the day-to-day operations
- You will have 1 – 3 months shadowing with our Senior Management Team
- But, please be ready, you will constantly be challenged to expand your horizon. Regular reviews with the Program Manager and your Mentor throughout each rotation will ensure your optimal development and growth.
Who is Our Right Fit?
- Recent university graduates from any disciplines with less than 2 years’ work experience and possess the following qualities:
- Strong enthusiasm and commitment toward establishing a long-term career in field of e-commerce industry
- With remarkable endurance and courage to face new challenges
- Smart and energetic
- Logical thinking, passionate, positive and self-motivated
- Open-minded and sound inter-personal skills
- Good team spirit and potential leadership ability
- Proficiency in verbal and written English and Chinese
- Retail is a 7x24 business; Online Retail is 7x24x60
- Hence, we do not have work-life balance here, but WE WORK HARD AND WE PLAY HARD!
Application deadline : 30 Nov 2020