HR Business Partner at BOLT Singapore
BOLT is an interactive media ecosystem which allows users to convert their time spent within the ecosystem of apps (starting with interactive sports content) into cash or goods. This is recorded on the blockchain and facilitated with the BOLT Token.
By utilising the blockchain, offering a digital token, our own proprietary wallet and leveraging interactive media formats (eg. live game-shows, quiz shows, league games and match staking), BOLT has been able to open up the power of interactivity in sport to over 11 Million users in 2019.
We have two operational platforms (BOLT+ and Pegasus) available as a web-app, on iOS, Android, and Smart TVs. Most of our users are from South Asia, Africa, the UK, and increasingly in North America.
Reporting to the Co-founder, the Marketing Manager (Performance and Digital Marketing) will be responsible for managing various cross-functional marketing programmes and initiatives with a focus on sales and revenue management through performance and digital marketing.
The ideal candidate will have leadership skills in order to lead a team both locally and remotely. It is a performance-driven role and is suitable for an exceptional candidate who is hungry for accelerated growth. This role requires a true entrepreneurial approach
- Develop the brand marketing strategy for BOLT Global
- Identify and execute cross-channel marketing campaigns to build awareness and adoption.
- Identify and design processes to be rolled out to each and all the various countries, in order to achieve efficiency, accuracy and quality. (e.g: approval operations, campaign development and deployment, events calendars, etc)
- Collaborate with internal content teams and external agencies to produce a creative testing pipeline for each campaign cycle.
- Leading annual strategy & quarterly growth planning for the marketing team working in close sync with the production team and wider business goals.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing product’s organic presence across O&O media, such as channels, studio marketing activities and other local promotional and marketing campaigns.
- Four and above years of marketing experience with a minimum of two years focusing in digital marketing within media or cryptocurrency.
- A track record of career growth and achieving targets with specialisation in performance, data driven, acquisition and retention marketing that is linked to business growth.
- Conversion funnel experience such as SEO, content marketing, social media, paid ads and cold outreach is a must
- Start-up experience is a plus, ideally in a scale up environment.
- Strong analytical mindset; proficient communicator and problem solver that thinks creatively
- Clear communication, written and presentation skills
Please specify the languages you are proficient in. We would also love to see examples of work you feel comfortable sharing.
BOLT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
If you'll like to learn more, click 'I'm interested!' to apply.