We bring the entertainment. We tell the story.
So Drama! Entertainment (previously SAFRA Radio) is a Singapore media company that brings you quality content and entertainment out of our passion for our nation. In our portfolio are four established brands – 88.3JIA , Music & Drama Company, PIONEER and POWER 98 – into which we inject fun and creativity, always. Take the journey with us and be part of our story!
MUSIC & DRAMA COMPANY
The Music & Drama Company (MDC) is where local talent gets discovered. Well-known Singaporean artistes like Dick Lee, JJ Lin, Jeremy Monteiro, Najib Ali & Nathan Hartono have all passed through the gates of MDC during their National Service or as they started their professional careers.
First formed in 1973 to strengthen the morale of SAF soldiers through live entertainment, MDC has come a long way from performing on a makeshift stage formed by three-tonners, to a highly professional company capable of staging multimedia song and dance performances, musicals, music videos, and much more. Even as MDC evolves, it continues with its proud heritage of performing for soldiers, with soldiers.
88.3JIA — 双语第一台，双倍精彩
88.3JIA first rode the airwaves in 1995, before relaunching in 2007 as Singapore's only bilingual station. Featuring both Mandarin and English hits round the clock, we’re now bigger and better as we’ve “upsized” the 88.3JIA experience with more of everything. More variety with two new music streams 88.3JIA K-POP and 88.3JIA WEB HITS.
POWER 98 LOVE SONGS
POWER 98 has been entertaining radio audiences since 1994. Relaunched as POWER 98 LOVE SONGS – BEST OF LOVE SONGS in 2019, we’re now the first and only English station playing love songs all day. We’ve also “upsized” the POWER 98 experience with more of everything.
Because it’s a quintessentially Singaporean phrase that describes something which moves and amuses you. And it’s really what we’re about – telling entertaining and engaging stories. Whether on air, on stage, online or in print, we’ll touch your heart and put a smile on your face. Let the drama begin!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support app development lifecycle (research, assessment, prototyping, design & development, testing, release -and support).
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Focus on code quality and reusability; follow and contribute to the development of best practices and standards.
- Develop release notes and implementation procedures.
- Write and perform unit, system and integration test.
- Work closely with internal team and third-party technology partners to ensure that the developed solutions fulfil requirement.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues to optimize app performance.
- At least 3 years of experience in native Android app development e.g. Java, Kotlin, C/C++.
- Experience with Git, including branching and merging strategies.
- Experience in Java development, JSP and related technologies.
- Experience with REST, Web Services, XML, JSON.
- Experience in integration with analytics, performance and memory tuning tools.
- Understanding of app design principles and interface guidelines.
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities, strong analytical and problem solving.
- Entry level candidates are also welcome to apply.
Click on 'I'm Interested' to apply now!