Vuealta is an international company providing tailored advisory, implementation and ongoing support services for Anaplan, a leading planning platform provider. A trusted advisor in business process and transformation, we work with global organisations to take a more unified and collaborative approach to planning – connecting people, plans and data to enable faster decision making. Vuealta is headquartered in London and has offices across Europe, USA and the Asia Pacific region.
Ian Stone and Adam Bimson founded Vuealta after years of experience of working in the Anaplan ecosystem, selling and delivering the Anaplan platform to forward thinking organizations looking for a new, modern way to plan their business and replace outdated legacy systems.
The early adoption of Anaplan amongst leading enterprise customers saw the emergence of multiple requirements for the solution, across many business disciplines within a single enterprise. This paved the way for Connected Planning. It was at this point that Ian and Adam recognised the opportunity to create an agile Anaplan partner business to support organizations on their mission to achieve true Connected Planning on both a local and global scale.
The team at Vuealta has an unrivalled track record of delivering successful Anaplan projects. Companies all over the world are driving huge planning transformations using the Anaplan platform with our expert support. Vuealta exists to provide these organizations with the tailored advice, implementation services and support that is so fundamental to their success. We pride ourselves in our Anaplan Excellence.
Being part of Vuealta’s consulting team means you will be working with clients day-in, day-out, helping them to exploit Anaplan technology within their business. The work is varied, involving working with finance, sales, HR and operational teams, but there is a constant need to elicit business requirements and create Anpalan solutions to meet these needs, building client skills and knowledge whilst doing so.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support Sales Director to identify and generate new leads through outbound cold calling, email correspondence, customer research, account planning and other forms of digital prospecting to targeted prospects in the market.
- Support Sales Director to create and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Schedule initial meetings and demonstrations with prospects
- Support marketing with content creation and execute various lead generation activities such as email campaigns, events, webinars and third party activities etc. organising events and webinars with the aim of brand awareness
- Liaise with Anaplan, digital agency and HQ London for field marketing activities
-1-2 years of B2B Marketing and Sales experience
- Consistent track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation, forecasting and sales objective
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce and LinkedIn (Campaigns) are an added advantage
- Resourceful and stubbornly persistent in your mission to support sales and marketing efforts in achieving target
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Possess excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Good time management to handle multiple projects
- Ability to initiate new ideas for improvements where required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree is required
Click on 'I'm Interested' to apply now!