Ken is founder and the Chief Executive Officer of First Maid Pte Ltd the best maid agency in Singapore. As the CEO, Ken oversees the operation, business support and financial planning aspects of the company.
THE FIRST MAID DIFFERENCE
First Maid Pte Ltd is a specialist maid agency that is wholly focus on placements of foreign domestic worker. Founded in 2020, we have since grown to be one of the most reliable Maid Search specialist in the household space, trusted by families in Singapore. We have an extensive database of fittest maids across Indonesia, India, Cambodia, Myanmar and Philippines.
We do not believe in the best, but the FITTEST.
Instead, as we often hear from the saying -"putting the right person in the right place at the right time and at the right cost", We believe successful placement should be just that and this is also what First Maid strives to achieve for its employers.
We believe in three "fits", and always strive to provide employers only with the fittest maids who posses:
1) Skill Fit - We make sure our recommended maids are equipped with the right skills and well trained to perform the job
2) Cultural Fit - We make sure our recommended maids have the right personalities and characters
3) Motivational Fit - We make sure our recommended maids are geniunely interested in our employers jobs.
Always going above and beyond, First Maid provides an unmatched, exemplary service that cannot be found elsewhere. To us, a satisfied customer is a living advertisement and we strongly believe in word-of-mouth. Service is one of our top priority and because of it, we were able to forge a long-lasting relationship with our customers. As a customer, you are at the heart of everything we do.
Till today, our philosophy remains unchanged – to focus on transparency, fairness and trust with our customers, ensuring our commitment in providing the highest quality helpers and services to our customers. We work on having a clear communication with our employers to ensure all documentations and submissions are in accordance of the Ministry of Manpower guideline.
This role is a fantastic prospect for someone who loves the thrill of the sale and establishing new employer relationships!
- Driving sales activities to connect with new and existing customers to establish and maintain business relationships
- Identifying employer needs and matching them with the right helper.
- Shortlist and select the fittest helper for the employers from our database
- Maintain good relationship with overseas agents
- Maintain good rapport and ensure clear communication with employers
- Managing your own day to ensure that you are successfully creating your own pipeline and achieving weekly, monthly and quarterly individual/team targets
- The ability to work within a supportive and collaborative team environment
- Minimum Diploma in any studies
- 1-2 years of relevant experience from Human Resource related field
- Candidates with recruitment background will be preferred
- Strong drive to succeed in sale
- Energetic and proactive person with good communication skills.
- Work under pressure with minimal supervision
Click on 'I'm Interested' to apply now!