Summer Joy Lee
Unravel Studios is a Creative, Marketing and Tech agency. We’re a young company with big dreams – if it was up to us we’d conquer the world. And guess what, it IS up to us!
From branding to digital marketing, website design or creating a custom mobile app – we’re your agency. With these 3 core competencies – there’s genuinely never a dull day as we navigate hospitality, F&B, automotive, real estate and fintech. We’d go on and on but it isn’t our wedding speech, now is it? (:
We’re all heart, excited about the next big thing and ready to take on new challenges. If we can’t solve it, we want to. We’re a mesh of personalities but all good people, with great vibes. If you’re good people – we definitely want you.
Join us if planting yourself in a results-oriented creative firm where you can build a career and are given genuine opportunities to grow is what you want. If you are hungry for better, we’ll be happy to feed that appetite.
HELLO FROM UNRAVEL STUDIOS!
We’re a young friendly bunch. Plus we’re an agency. A YOUNG agency with a startup culture. So that’s like a double yay! If you’re excited about the next big thing and want to join a Creative-Marketing-Tech Agency… we’re it.
You’re a go-getter. Unafraid of putting in the work. Excited about strategy. Crave for ownership of the work that you produce. You want an amazing portfolio, a stellar career trajectory and want to do something – with meaning.
You get bored with just one account. You’re curious, humble, eager to learn. We want good people. Good vibes. Good ethics.
If you join Unravel Studios, you’ll never be bored. We’ve got hospitality, fintech, F&B, real estate, and ecommerce under our belts. We build apps from scratch. If this doesn’t get you interested, nothing else will.
So if you’re game… we think you know what button to hit.
As a creative marketing agency with a tech core competency, we're made up of digital natives, born marketers, and sincere individuals. As we expand, here's who we're looking for as a Project Manager:
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s branding and drive qualified traffic for sales
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Expertise with various organic and paid acquisition channels
- P.R and communications: Propose P.R activities, content, write-ups and liaison with PR companies.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and social media advertising campaigns accordingly
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
Click on 'I'm Interested' to apply if you have what it takes!