Summer Joy Lee
Unravel Studios is a Creative, Marketing and Tech agency. We’re a young company with big dreams – if it was up to us we’d conquer the world. And guess what, it IS up to us!
From branding to digital marketing, website design or creating a custom mobile app – we’re your agency. With these 3 core competencies – there’s genuinely never a dull day as we navigate hospitality, F&B, automotive, real estate and fintech. We’d go on and on but it isn’t our wedding speech, now is it? (:
We’re all heart, excited about the next big thing and ready to take on new challenges. If we can’t solve it, we want to. We’re a mesh of personalities but all good people, with great vibes. If you’re good people – we definitely want you.
Join us if planting yourself in a results-oriented creative firm where you can build a career and are given genuine opportunities to grow is what you want. If you are hungry for better, we’ll be happy to feed that appetite.
HELLO FROM UNRAVEL STUDIOS!
We’re a young friendly bunch. Plus we’re an agency. A YOUNG agency with a startup culture. So that’s like a double yay! If you’re excited about the next big thing and want to join a Creative-Marketing-Tech Agency… we’re it.
You’re a go-getter. Unafraid of putting in the work. Excited about strategy. Crave for ownership of the work that you produce. You want an amazing portfolio, a stellar career trajectory and want to do something – with meaning.
You get bored with just one account. You’re curious, humble, eager to learn. We want good people. Good vibes. Good ethics.
If you join Unravel Studios, you’ll never be bored. We’ve got hospitality, fintech, F&B, real estate, and ecommerce under our belts. We build apps from scratch. If this doesn’t get you interested, nothing else will.
So if you’re game… we think you know what button to hit.
Due to business growth, we are currently looking for Digital Marketing Specialist to help grow our community platform to greater heights.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage and execute the leads generation processes.
- Plan and execute direct email event campaigns, using data analysis to review and optimize campaign performance. (knowledge of INTERCOM an advantage.)
- Oversee the development/copywriting of online marketing collaterals and related marketing printed materials
- Participate and manage event/ marketing planning for company seminars and events, special projects.
- Manage the strategic planning and execution of performance media channels including, but not limited to, search, mobile, programmatic and paid social media
- Work with tools and person-in-charge in ensuring the campaigns or strategy set are up to the performance indicators set and budget. Includes tracking and reporting models to measure return on investment (ROI) and drive systematic optimization of marketing campaigns.
- Establish strong relationship with various social media platform vendors (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) to understand how to maximize their services and pull metrics.
- Keeping abreast of all policy language regarding social media, looking for top trends and proposing any changes or updates to the program, expanding program, educating internal users and the whole team on its value and developing and posting content on our site
Who We're Looking For:
- 3-5 Years of Digital Marketing experience with Technology, Software, Online Portal, Digital or Database Providers
- PPC Specialist; Creativity and Strong Content Marketing abilities
- Comfortable in a Startup work culture and highly passionate about your field of work; Strong work ethics
As a creative marketing agency with a tech core competency, we're made up of digital natives, born marketers, sincere individuals. Click on 'I'm Interested' to apply and join our team!