Food Evolution distributes a wide range of halal and non-halal food products from our central kitchens. Our culinary creativity and innovation offer gastronomic delights to help businesses keep their menu fresh and exciting.
As a one-stop foodservice provider, we manufacture and supply ready-to-serve food products using dedicated production facilities for our customers in the QSR, café and restaurant chains, entertainment, hotel and inflight caterer market segment.
Our manufacturing facility holds an ISO 22000 certification for its Food Safety Management System and Grade A by AVA.
We aim to provide a one-stop solution to our customers by offering these benefits to their businesses:
1. Reduce the reliance of manpower
2. Reduce the preparation time for the chefs
3. Ensure product quality and consistency
4. Provide product development and training support
We aim to be your business partner to support your business by leveraging on our central kitchen for your bulk preparation, OEM manufacturing and developing of custom-made gourmet selections tailored to your business needs.
We have a dynamic team of experienced professionals with the technical knowledge and culinary skills to provide consultancy service to our customers. Our team constantly challenge themselves to improve the recipe and quality, develop innovative products, source for the freshest and finest ingredient with cost savings that are relevant to the market demands and look at technology advancement to enhance our efficiency and ensure quality, reliability and safety.
What You'll Be Doing:
1. Work closely with warehouse, procurement, and sales departments to ensure fulfillment of customers’ orders
2. Prepare documents and reports for Warehouse and other departments (e.g. packing list)
3. Ensure proper filing of all warehouse documents for future traceability
4. Maintain records via the ERP system
5. Maintain records of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse
6. Involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
Who We're Looking For:
- Minimum GCE “O” Level
- At least 2 year(s) of administrative experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably have experience working in the F&B Industry or Warehouse environment.
- Proficient in MS office (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft NAV).
- Able to Multi-task.
- Good Communication Skills.