Your Vision, Our Future.
IG Solutions Pte Ltd was formed in 2009 as a total solution provider for home automation systems with in-house capability in conceptualize, design and implement a user friendly and cost effective home automation solution to individual customer based on their unique needs and requirement to assure the performance of the systems are maximized fully. Our company is also providing the maintenance service in order to assure the total quality of the system provided and therefore in achieving the highest customer satisfaction entirely.
From a humble beginning, IG Solutions grew rapidly and become the leading system integrator in the guest for the ultimate home automation system. Ironically, has it not only from its products, but also from the perseverance and determination of its people who are committed to deliver the best service and solution by non-stop improving in their knowledge of any “smart” technologies. Our company has gained the recognition from all its partners.
Your Problems, We solve. Your Appreciation, We Value.
IG Solutions provide Automation System, Surveillance, networking solutions as a robust eco-solution. We customized solutions accordingly to customers needs / requirements.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Provides technical services including troubleshooting of automation system, installation & maintenance services
• Ability to work independently while also collaborating with teams
• Handling service call and quotation
• Schedules repair/ maintenance jobs based on customer needs and contractual agreements
• Review customer drawings and specification changes for impact.
• Time management of multiple projects.
• Ensure all documentation is modified and updated as necessary, the document handling system is maintained, and latest revisions are used for the construction work on site.
• Other duties as directed by the Project Manager.
Who We're Looking For:
• Basic Electrical & Electronic Knowledge
• Basic Computer knowledge
• Min. Qualification ITE/ Poly Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering/IT with no experience. Training will be provided.
• Must know Microsoft products and AUTOCAD
• Inexperienced applicants are welcome to apply
Click on 'I'm Interested' to apply now!