Shariot is carsharing done right. We are a company that values the user experience above all else. We’ve built the new service from the ground up, with our primary focus being on what matters most. You.
Our company aims to be one of the first personalized carsharing platform with enhancements to the overall experience. What it means to be personalised will evolve in due time, as for now our commitment to ensuring the highest level of safety and satisfaction as our primary goals to our end users.
Shariot was built to deliver on a fundamental promise to ensure our users a safe and reliable option for transportation. We’ve entered into the murky carsharing field to be the premier service for those looking for a level of quality, attention to detail, and special touch that has yet to be seen. It’s true. A new player has entered the arena and for us, it’s personal.
We have come to change carsharing forever. Shariot’s vision is a world where cars are no longer owned but used only on occasion at an affordable rate. This will help to ensure the best for the end users pockets, as well as for the environment as a whole. Welcome to a Better Way. Your Shariot Awaits.
Roles and Responsibilities :
• To troubleshoot and analyse all technical matters relating to customer’s requirement to ensure that the job is resolved.
• To perform service and repairs for all jobs in the workshop daily
• To work closely on service and repairs with the Workshop Supervisor
• To perform repairs and service within the best minimum time with the best quality at all time
• To fix it right the first time.
• To ensure that the correct parts are requested for the necessary repairs.
• To be professional and project a good image to all customers.
• Must have previous experience working in Singapore/Malaysia & eligible to work in Singapore
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience (Plus Point)
• Good on solving skills
• Attention on details
Click 'Want to Visit' to apply now!