RaSpect is an AI-powered predictive inspection company for architecture. Our mission is to create a safer and smarter society via state-of-the-art technology, including robotics, AI and IoT. We are developing a "brain" of inspection for engineers, architects, and surveyors around the world, commi...
RaSpect is an AI building inspection company that received a seed investment from Alibaba Venture Capital in 2018. Co-developed by Alibaba Group, Sensetime Group and Hong Kong Science and Technology Park, it has become one of the key companies in the HKAI Lab. We are developing a brain for building inspection which improving the safety of architectures and reduce the economic loss and human life.
Our mission is to create a safer, smarter society through AI inspection technology.
Through the use of satellite data for macroscopic inspection, micro-detection by using built-in IoT sensors, and automatic inspection through drones, after a comprehensive analysis of the above data, it can effectively assess the potential risks of architectures and calculate the degree of damage. In general, our solutions not only provide more accurate detection and analysis than traditional practices but also save more than 50% of the time and cost.
• Structural integrity, Material Deterioration Cracks, Corrosion detection
• Automated remote inspection of pipes, drums and vessels. Unmanned NDT Inspection
• Simulation, Performance Model, Parametric Analysis
IoT 24x7 Inspection
• Reduced Machine Downtime, Increased Safety, Data-driven Inspection
Who we are looking for?
- Diploma or Tertiary holder in:
- Computer Science or related disciplines
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritise and delegate
- A keen eye for detail
- At least 1 year of relevant IT support experience
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Cantonese
What to do?
- Create and maintain a streamlined digital working environment for office operation, integration with Zoho system
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Possibly training more junior staff members