Tucked amidst the heart of Rangoon Road, Daizu Café is a Japanese-Western fusion minimalist lifestyle concept space centered around holistic usage of soy, nutrition, and sustainability in daily living.
Daīzu is Japanese-Western fusion minimalist lifestyle concept centred around holistic usage of soy, nutrition and sustainability in daily living.
Daīzu embodies the unassuming yet impressive resilience of Soy, which has since become a household staple and one of the most widely utilised crop today.
The minimalist aesthetics and creative conceptualisation aims to reduce the stressors of daily living, enhance mindfulness to deliver timeless enjoyment with every experience. Like Da zu, we aspire to be a big group leading this movement, to provide guests midday retreat amidst the hustle and bustle of daily living, a modern city sanctuary for temporal mindfulness to rejuvenate the soul.
Be it an intimate party or a celebratory occasion, unwind with your guests over a delectable selection of mains and desserts within our tranquil haven or spice things up with our range of interactive team building activities.
Full-Time Chef / Chef De Partie / Commis Junior Chef
(Cafe Chef - Jap Western Fusion Cuisine theme)
Central Location: Farrer Park Area
- Cafe Setting and events based catering
- Attractive experience working in a dynamic environment, creativity, and be part of the cafe opening team!
- Ensuring a smooth day-to-day operation in the kitchen.
- Assist in Kitchen Operations including menu planning and costing, organizing special events, developing new dishes, maintaining food quality standards and comprehensive product knowledge.
- Ensure Kitchen standards in accordance to SFA/NEA Licensing
- Controls and monitors departmental costs on an ongoing basis to ensure performance against budget
- Manpower requirement planning for assigned section and provide recommendations
- Ensure sufficient stocks are in storage & food placed in appropriate containers.
- Ensure all kitchen equipment and tools are used safely, correctly and kept in good working condition at all times.
- Act on any guest feedback and provide any service recovery where required.
- Assist in training junior kitchen staff
- Maintain a hygienic kitchen and personal hygiene
- Perform any other duties assign by the Management.
- Possess at least 3 Year(s) of relevant working experience
- Possess at last a NiTEC / Diploma in Food Preparation / Culinary Skills
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player
- Willing to work shift hours, weekends and Public Holidays
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Click 'Want to Visit' to apply now!