Tucked amidst the heart of Rangoon Road, Daizu Café is a Japanese-Western fusion minimalist lifestyle concept space centered around holistic usage of soy, nutrition, and sustainability in daily living.
Daīzu is Japanese-Western fusion minimalist lifestyle concept centred around holistic usage of soy, nutrition and sustainability in daily living.
Daīzu embodies the unassuming yet impressive resilience of Soy, which has since become a household staple and one of the most widely utilised crop today.
The minimalist aesthetics and creative conceptualisation aims to reduce the stressors of daily living, enhance mindfulness to deliver timeless enjoyment with every experience. Like Da zu, we aspire to be a big group leading this movement, to provide guests midday retreat amidst the hustle and bustle of daily living, a modern city sanctuary for temporal mindfulness to rejuvenate the soul.
Be it an intimate party or a celebratory occasion, unwind with your guests over a delectable selection of mains and desserts within our tranquil haven or spice things up with our range of interactive team building activities.
Looking for Experienced Full-time Assistant Outlet Manager / Outlet Supervisor / Outlet Management Trainee New Café
Farrer Park, Rangoon Road, Central Singapore, Full-time
DAIZU Café located at Rangoon Road is looking for responsible and passionate Supervisors/Managers/Management trainees to join our team.
This position reports to the Café Manager and interfaces with customers, suppliers, and staff. We are looking at developing employees who are empowered to manage the café operations, including managing supplies, scheduling, and serving customers and contributing to excellent diners’ experience.
A strong team player who can work independently and efficiently to ensure the outlet is managed well and results are delivered.
Reporting to Existing Outlet Manager & Operations Manager and should be a positive person with a great attitude who would want to work well as part of our team.
Brand new cafe opening team, fast progression
Only Singaporean & PR may apply
Individual To Be Involved In
• Day-to-day café operations including:
• Scheduling duty roster
• Managing, liaising and ordering of food supplies
• Manage customer’s feedback
• Reviewing menu with the manager
• Proper running of the equipment, cleanliness of the cafe
• Development plan the trainee to be self-sufficient and to have the ability to manage café operations independently in 6 months.
• Co-manage and oversees daily operations of the outlet/restaurant to ensure smooth operation and maintain quality of services including cleanliness and maintenance
• Adhering to, and when necessary, assist in improving SOP - standard operating procedures and implementing the system and policies for efficient operations
• Assist in managing, directing, and coordinating all operation‐related activities in a proficient and pleasant manner
• Maintain a high level of customer service as per standards. Always attend to guest requests and feedback to provide an excellent level of customer service
• Ensure daily opening and closing duties in the outlet are properly executed
• Maintain the brand image and represent the brand is well at all times
• Communicate daily and act as a liaison between kitchen and service teams as well as store team and management
• Ensure that yourself and store team members report on time to work and in proper uniform and grooming
• Understand the opening and closing of tables, preparing of bills for cash and credit payment, moving tables, splitting tables, database building and management of back of house matters
• Monitor and report sales, quality and service performance of the outlet
• Monitor quality and consistency to ensure customer satisfaction and respond proactively to prevent and resolve customer service situation
• Take ownership of the regular clientele
• Responsible for induction training and on the job training of new employees and newly promoted employee
• Assist in weekly scheduling of employees according to the labour guidelines and fluctuation in sales
• Manage the floor employees, verify and submit employees attendance on a timely manner
• Able to steam and texture milk to company’s quality standards – ensuring a velvety and smooth consistency, basic latte art (i.e. heart shape / rosette) is a must
• Proper maintenance and care for all equipment – includes thorough daily cleaning, after peak hours, as well as maintaining a clean work area throughout the day
• Good understanding of the various types of coffee range
• Support daily operation, and contribute as a team in housekeeping duties
• Any Adhoc duties as assigned
• Ensure that all the supplies and stocks in the outlet are sufficient for the day to day operations
• Maintain an attractive and orderly appearance in the outlet.
• Prepare the daily sales report
• Monitor proper ordering, receiving, storage procedures are being followed
• At least 1 - 3 years of working experience in related F&B is required for this position
• Basic latte art Barista skills is a must and bartending skills would be a good bonus
• Only Singapore or PR need to apply, minimum Secondary Education
• Team player with a good learning attitude
• Ensure customer satisfaction by providing extra mile service
• To be able to serve the customer by name and develops a rapport
• Resolving and answering to customer’s issues and queries immediately and efficiently
• Effective upselling/ cross-selling techniques to boost sales
• Able to start work immediately or at short notice
• Passion to deliver an exceptional customer service experience
• Able to lead a team in a fast paced and demanding environment
• Problem-solving skills & possess good organising skills and business acumen
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Comfortable with Microsoft excel, word and Power point
• Pleasant personality and results driven attitude
Click 'Want to Visit' now to apply!