Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Glory Global Solutions a global leader in cash technology solutions, we provide the financial, retail, cash centre and gaming industries with confidence that their cash is protected and always working to help build a stronger business.
Our cash automation technologies and process engineering services help businesses in more than 100 countries optimise the handling, movement and management of cash. We enhance staff efficiency, reduce operating costs and enable a more rewarding customer experience.
We offer peace of mind. We enable transformation. We empower people. We do all this by releasing companies from the burden of cash management, putting cash to work, and helping our customers enhance the value that their staff and facilities add to their business.
We are Glory. We secure the future.
We have a presence in every country in the world which provides global opportunities, working with diverse and passionate people.
Our significant investment into R&D provides us with the largest product range within industry and ensures we provide the highest quality products and service within our market.
Our core values enables a positive and successful approach to working effectively with our customers and colleagues.
All employees benefit from generous incentive plans which are designed to motivate and retain. In addition our local and regional recognition schemes will highlight and reward your passion and enthusiasm.
Opportunity = Development = Performance : Our Performance Development Reviews are different; they ensure your success does not go unnoticed by our leadership team and offers you the opportunity to work on exciting projects and develop your skills your way.
- Management and implement key strategic marketing projects for the Asia Pacific region.
- Liaise with the Asia Pacific management team, focusing on getting the right marketing messages out to the region.
- Represent Asia Pacific with the Glory central marketing team
- Develop suitable innovative marketing content for Asia Pacific based on local requirements and within the company brand guidelines
- Manage cross region programmes such as new product introduction activity, sales competitions etc
- Ensure business needs are translated into virtual/stand/conference/seminar objectives across the region.
- Ensure information sharing between regional sales teams including competitive intelligence, new business ideas etc
- Gathering market competitive information to inform the business of key developments and translating intelligence into positioning statements where appropriate.
- Develop and manage the PR/Advertising programme as required for the Asia Pacific region
- Define and implement the tracking of a range of marketing KPIs and ensure these are tracked on a monthly basis to provide management with meaningful data.
Required Education And Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great presentation development & writing skills
- Knowledge of media editing
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation, social media and CRM tools
Click 'Want to Visit' now to apply!