Wet Market is a community for food lovers. Whether you’re a foodie who’s always searching for the next restaurant to try, a homemaker wanting to make something different for dinner, or a restaurant owner looking to spread the word on the latest menu offerings.
As Singapore’s Food Blog we aim to be your one-stop resource for everything food related. We understand the impact of food on well being.Wet Market aims to make healthy living easier and more accessible by integrating all the information you need in one place.
WetMarket is an international network platform that builds connections with all amateur and professional chefs coming on board - from seeking chef openings in a restaurant to recruiting a chef for your company. We also focus on content generation to engage international readers through the modernized digital media platform.
We aim to gather all the chefs in the world to share and explore the never-ending knowledge of learning culinary arts while creating mutually beneficial opportunities.
Here you can interact with like-minded individuals who share the same passion as you. We believe in educating consumers about good nutrition through recipes that feature fresh, wholesome ingredients and blog posts written by real people sharing their personal experiences on health and fitness.
We build connections between the industry suppliers and provide easy-to-read culinary articles for worldwide users.
We are looking for people who are passionate about gourmet, spontaneous, bold, and creative to join our team!
- Manage writing and editing the company’s brand campaigns to suit an international audience
- Prepare creatives and/or promotional materials for campaigning and social media purposes
- Proofread and review materials/information related to the company
- Provide additional help to other departments in the company
- Must be a native English speaker
- Passionate and knowledgeable about food and the culinary world
- Able to describe food and food tasting experiences well in an interesting and creative manner
- At least 1 year of experience in an advertising/creative copywriting/Editor position
- Previous experience in an e-commerce MNC would be a bonus
Join a team of passionate foodies, click 'Want to Visit' to apply now!