Allswell Trading Pte Ltd
Selecting only natural ingredients, Allswell Singapore identify proven formulations with targeted health benefits to develop our products. We prepare our products with care and package them hygienically to deliver their beneficial properties for your well-being.
With our diverse range of proprietary wellness products, you can enjoy tasty goodness and take good care of yourself anytime and anywhere, at any stage in your life.
Since 1985, Allswell has remained true to its promise of harnessing and sharing nature’s goodness, so you feel and live better every day.
We believe in using only quality ingredients, preparing and packaging them with care to extract their natural goodness.
Steering clear of the “bad stuff”, we do not add any artificial colouring, artificial sweeteners, preservatives or carbonation to our products.
Our products cater to your well-being, provide a tasty alternative to other products and deliver specific benefits that are relevant to your life stage.
Our products are better for you, but do not compromise on taste.
Our ingredients are chosen and brewed to be enjoyed anytime, anywhere in bottles with freshness seals for convenient on-the-go consumption.
Sales Operation Manager (Eating Place/HBR and Vending)
Head of Sales
The Sales Operation Manager is responsible for the sales achievement of all agencies managed by the Company in the respective sectors / channels, allocated to him / her. He / She will be expected to work closely, internally, with the Head of Sales and the Marketing Managers to ensure all trade activities are executed in a timely manner.
He / She is also expected to work closely with the Company appointed Distributor to ensure Sales and Purchase targets are met and all trade activities in his / her allocated sectors / channels are executed in a timely manner, in accordance with the plans set out in the Annual Business Plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain existing customers relationship in EP/HBR and Vending
- Identify and build good relationship with all potential and current clients
- Plan and develop sales strategies for the EP (Foodcourts, chains EP, independent EP, canteens, pantries) and Vending (ALL vending machines partners inclusive construction site, dormitories, offices and schools) – to improve our brand presence and sales
- Plan and develop sales strategies for opportunity in HBR sector – cafes and eatery especially in CBD and Orchard area
- Engagement and continuous contact with individual EP outlets in-charge (Top 20% sales contribution outlets)
- Widen penetration / distribution of EP and Vending customers vs Singapore universe
- Penetrate products into schools include private school/institution and tertiary school
- Work with the internal Marketing team and the Company appointed Distributor to formulate and implement marketing strategies for the EP/HBR and Vending.
- Constantly update and improve on the trade marketing plans, with the objective to expand market share for the brands
- Monitor and keep updated on market trends - to identify business opportunities for the brands the Company represents
- Monitor competitor activities – including promotional activities and product launches
- Monitor credit terms and follow up on collection for all direct sales customers – ensure prompt payment
- Jointly manage customers’ inventory level to ensure good stock weight and a healthy shelf life
- Diploma holder
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the FMCG industry, with exposure to the Eating Place channel
If you're up for this challenge, simply click on 'I'm Interested' now to apply!