We are a community of people in Hong Kong who are passionate about God, one another, and the world around us.
We gather throughout the week in community settings and come together for worship on Sundays. Gatherings centre on the presence of God and the teaching of His word, with the purpose of empowering us as we partner with God in the reconciliation of all things.
However you connect with us, our desire is that you would discover a place where you can creatively explore and deepen your faith and journey in life with others.
Our vision at The Vine is simple – we want to grow big people. Through God’s presence, His Scriptures, and relationships with one another, we seek to help each person deepen their walk with God and become more like Jesus.
Like the early church, we desire to build each other up in love, using our gifts to serve God and one another, so that we would reflect Christ more fully in the spheres of influence He has placed us in.
The Vine is a multi-cultural, inter-denominational, vibrant church community based in the Wan Chai district of Hong Kong. We are both a local and an international family, made up of people born and raised in Hong Kong, as well as those who have moved here from other countries.
We are currently looking to hire a full time Video Producer and Videographer who reports directly to the Head of Creative Arts.
• Work with the Head of Creative Arts, creative team and various ministry leaders to develop video marketing and communication strategies for various events, campaigns and initiatives.
• Conceptualise, write, produce, shoot and edit creative videos for weekly Vine News, events, campaigns and initiatives, both for The Vine Church and Branches of Hope.
• Work with Videographer to edit and upload weekly video and audio sermon podcasts.
• With the Videographer and Communications Officer, develop, produce and edit visual
content including testimonies and devotionals.
• Responsible for managing The Vine’s YouTube & Vimeo channel, as well as creating
social media videos.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• At least 5 years of experience working as video production and videography.
• Understanding of the full spectrum of the video production process including camera
operation, lighting and audio capture.
• Proficiency in Premiere Pro, Final Cut, After Effects (Bonus: Photoshop).
• Possess creative storytelling talent, marketing mindset, and a good eye for aesthetics.
• Organised, meticulous, process-oriented; must have a good eye for details.
• A good team player with a strong self-learning drive and resourcefulness.
• Must have a show-reel.
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "Want to Visit" button to apply!