Ng Li Ying
Business (Finance, HR etc.)
WerkDone automates and optimizes processes with solutions to quickly and intelligently transform the way businesses are managed. We enhance employees' experience and build business agility by transforming key processes that integrate businesses.
We utilize Process Automation, Digital Forms, Advance Workflows and Predictive AI - these new world technologies streamline the most traditional systems of records in the least invasive way.
We revolutionize businesses by leveraging on the output of data intelligence to gain crucial business insights never seen before.
Solving customers’ challenges is a way of being, at WerkDone. All of us at WerkDone live and breathe to unearth the choicest techno-solution to serve this means.
We value our people. We empower them to tap into their talents and aspirations for the good of the society, company and themselves.
Our brand represents resourcefulness, authenticity and warmth our customers will experience with WerkDone’s products and services.
We help clients to evolve raw data to rich platform more effectively and growth focused.
We celebrate our employees - things that are important to them, and their achievements. We offer meaningful and challenging work.
We facilitate and encourage employees to drive their own development through constant learning and re-inventing themselves to the disrupted world.
Regardless the size of challenge, level of difficulty or geolocation, WerkDone modus operandi is to get it done.
We are seeking a “hungry” sales manager to grow our market share for Business and HR automation solutions. This new member will work closely with our COO to maximise customer acquisition and revenue growth.
Your goals for the company will be charted together with the management team and your responsibilities will include the following:
- Able to actively prospect and qualify new customers on your own
- Identify and target key decision makers, analyse customer needs, and recommend productive, cost-effective solutions
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance throughout the sales cycle
- Schedule and deliver demos that clearly define and communicate our value proposition
- Monitor and report sales pipeline, and forecast monthly and quarterly sales revenue
- Leverage on the best of outbound, inbound, field sales strategies to achieve sales
- Your ultimate target to report to management will be sales numbers
Our team works closely to support one another and what it takes to succeed will include the following:
- You have minimum 3 years of B2B sales experience
- You are unafraid to get your hands dirty and will not be deterred when you face rejections
- You show initiative and are highly goal-driven
- You are customer-oriented
- You have very strong written and verbal communication skills
- You enjoy networking and building relationships
BONUS! You have prior experience selling office equipment or have a client rolodex comprising of office managers
We welcome you to join our mission and bring the Future of Process here today.
Before you click on 'I'm Interested' to apply, make sure your Wantedly profile is complete. We look forward to meeting you!