First opened in 2012, Baker & Cook is Singapore’s only true artisan bakery & foodstore. Our bakery products are hand-crafted and made with time honoured processes with honest ingredients. Baker & Cook is the creation & pride of celebrated Global Baker, Dean Brettschneider.
We offer a wide range of breads and bakery inspired products.
We are located in a casual, cosy, neighbourhood vibes.
To provide a contemporary dining & shopping experience striving to enrich as many peoples’ lives as possible with our ‘passion is our main ingredient’ attitude.
To be the world's leading artisan bakery & foodstore brand, delivering a “products we love” (PWL) and “service we love” (SWL) approach in everything we do.
To make our team members & customers our No.1 asset and at all times we will seek to exceed their expectations, whilst ensuring we all have fun along the way.
Our team culture: Fun, Integrity, Teamwork , Respect, Communication and Commitment!
Baker & Cook is expanding and we are looking for fun and energetic individual who possess a positive attitude to serve customer with delight.
• Interact with and serve customers
• Approach customers in-need to offer our assistance
• Ensure enough supply of ingredients for daily operations
• Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases
• Ensure all employees are fully trained, according to Company procedures
• Conduct in-outlet implementation of new products and procedures
• Ensure on-going promotions are executed properly
• Enforce and manage all food safety and sanitation requirements and practices
• Ensure all security procedures are executed (Cash deposits)
• Enforce all workplace safety policies
• Multi-task and perform the various roles at each job station: Food preparation station, Coffee / Beverage station, Cashier.
1. Passionate about service, coffee, bread and pastries
2. Fun and energetic personality with positive attitude to serve with customer delight
3. Adhere proper standards, ensure accuracy and in a timely manner
4. Required to work on weekends and public holidays
5. Efficient and organized
6. Able to adapt to a face pace environment
7. Experience in supervising a team at reputable cafes and hands-on coffee-making an advantage
8. Candidate must possess at least Secondary “O” Levels or Certificate in Hospitality / Tourism / Hotel Management or equivalent.
*Only Singaporean/PR may apply*
Click' Want to Visit' now and join our cheerful, energetic team!