Qingke YuRecruitment Manager
余庆科，腾讯招聘经理，隶属于腾讯集团猎聘中心，负责 S 职能线技术岗位和和CDG 广告与市场公关方向高端人才招聘。除此之外包括香港，台湾，马来，新加坡，印度尼西亚的海外市场商务拓展人才招聘。
Yu Qingke, Tencent recruitment manager, is subordinate to Tencent group recruitment center. He is responsible for the technical posts of s functional line and the recruitment of high-end talents in th...
Tencent enriches the life of Internet users with technology.
Through the communication and social platform wechat and QQ to promote user contact, and help them connect digital content and life services, all in a snap of one's fingers.
Help brands and marketers reach hundreds of millions of Chinese consumers through efficient advertising platforms.
Through financial technology and enterprise services, promote the business development of partners and help realize digital upgrading.
We invest heavily in the talent team and promote scientific and technological innovation, and actively participate in the coordinated development of the Internet industry.
Tencent was established in Shenzhen, China in November 1998 and listed on the main board of the stock exchange of Hong Kong in June 2004.
Value for Users, Tech for Good
User value is our guiding principle, we strive to incorporate social responsibility into our products and services;
Promote technology innovation and cultural vitality; help industries digitally upgrade; collaborate for the sustainable development of society.
All are based on user value and integrate social responsibility into products and services;
Promote scientific and technological innovation and cultural heritage, help all walks of life upgrade, and promote the sustainable development of society.
Uphold principles, ethics, openness and fairness.
Pursue positive contributions, volunteer for responsibility and push for breakthroughs.
Be inclusive and collaborative, strive to progress and evolve.
Push for breakthrough innovations, explore the possibilities of the future.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure service availability and reliability by working with Developers and System Admin team.
- Write scripts, tools, services for service quality analysis, monitoring and operation.
- Set up, configure, automate, and maintain services in Linux environment.
- Re-engineer and document processes.
- Assess and adopt new technologies and tools to improve efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields.
- Deep understanding of the Linux Operating System, including Kernel, Memory, Process, Threads, Static / Shared Libraries, IPC, Signals.
- Good at system, kernel troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of standard networking protocols and components such as: HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, ICMP, the OSI Model, Subnetting and Load Balancing strategies.
- Strong understanding of hardware performance.
- Familiar with developing language, master at least one advanced scripting language such as Python, Shell.
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Take ownership of issues, work independently or escalate as needed, and find creative ways to resolve problems.
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Rich experience in kernel fault debugging;
- Experienced in KVM fault debugging; proficient in mainstream virtualization technologies such as KVM/Docker;
- Contribute to Open Source projects is a plus.
Join us in our Southeast Asia expansion, click on 'I'm Interested' now to apply!