Holistic training is a big part of sustainable fitness and that is what we can offer to our clients through tailored-made personal training programs to help them achieve sustainable results. Our qualified team of trainers are highly experienced with some of them even racking up almost to two decades of coaching experience. With our huge variety of corporate health programs available, we have also conducted numerous short- and long-term projects for small and large companies, schools, community centres, and other events in Singapore. We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach and neither are our services restricted to a gym. Our trainers can travel to your home or office at your convenience. Regardless of your lifestyle, we make every effort to put you at the heart of our services.
Our Mission - To achieve sustainable fitness with sustainable results.
Sustainable fitness means having a good combination of exercise, good nutrition habits and a pain-free body to ensure it can sustain in the long run. We do not believe in just exercise alone as it might lead to pain. We do not believe in just nutrition alone as it might lead to joints & muscular issues. And we do not believe in just a pain-free body as it does not mean you are free from health problems.
Our Vision - A fitness service provider that helps communities lead sustainable lifestyles.
SgFitFam was established in 2016 to address a need for a sustainable approach to personal training programs in Singapore. Our personal training packages allow you the flexibility to have a mix of fitness professionals to address your various needs, be it strengthening, weight loss, rehabilitation, or practising mindfulness.
Since then, we have also expanded our approach to corporate health programs consisting of group fitness classes, nutrition, and mental well-being workshops. We have also adapted to conducting virtual programs since April 2020 due to the high demand during the circuit breaker, connecting large groups of employees working remotely from home, and even bringing overseas teams together.
Singaporeans/Permanent Residents Only
Main duties include but not limited to:
- Ensure gym users are using gym equipment safely
- Orientate gym users on equipment and gym floor rules
- Conduct full body measurement using bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) and explain the readings
- Conduct group exercise classes
- Assist gym users with gym check-in and ensure safe distancing
- Ensure the gym is clean and sanitized, wipe down when required
- Have knowledge of gym equipment, exercises, and body anatomy
- CPR/AED & First Aid
- Hold relevant certificate e.g. Personal trainer/Group exercise instructor/Diploma etc
- Preferably mandarin speaking
- Monday to Friday
- Looking to start around 1 Oct 2020
- Location near Kent Ridge MRT station
Open to parties interested in a full-time position, and the company is willing to groom individuals new in the fitness industry. Click 'Want to Visit' now!