Qingke YuRecruitment Manager
余庆科，腾讯招聘经理，隶属于腾讯集团猎聘中心，负责 S 职能线技术岗位和和CDG 广告与市场公关方向高端人才招聘。除此之外包括香港，台湾，马来，新加坡，印度尼西亚的海外市场商务拓展人才招聘。
Yu Qingke, Tencent recruitment manager, is subordinate to Tencent group recruitment center. He is responsible for the technical posts of s functional line and the recruitment of high-end talents in th...
Tencent enriches the life of Internet users with technology.
Through the communication and social platform wechat and QQ to promote user contact, and help them connect digital content and life services, all in a snap of one's fingers.
Help brands and marketers reach hundreds of millions of Chinese consumers through efficient advertising platforms.
Through financial technology and enterprise services, promote the business development of partners and help realize digital upgrading.
We invest heavily in the talent team and promote scientific and technological innovation, and actively participate in the coordinated development of the Internet industry.
Tencent was established in Shenzhen, China in November 1998 and listed on the main board of the stock exchange of Hong Kong in June 2004.
Value for Users, Tech for Good
User value is our guiding principle, we strive to incorporate social responsibility into our products and services;
Promote technology innovation and cultural vitality; help industries digitally upgrade; collaborate for the sustainable development of society.
All are based on user value and integrate social responsibility into products and services;
Promote scientific and technological innovation and cultural heritage, help all walks of life upgrade, and promote the sustainable development of society.
Uphold principles, ethics, openness and fairness.
Pursue positive contributions, volunteer for responsibility and push for breakthroughs.
Be inclusive and collaborative, strive to progress and evolve.
Push for breakthrough innovations, explore the possibilities of the future.
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher), with exposure to computer science, math, engineering, or equivalent practical experience
• More than 1 year of software development or testing work experience, familiar with the routine work content of software quality management and system maintenance;
• Experience with product support & implementation with distributed applications
• Experience with core infrastructure technologies such as networking, storage, compute, or databases
• Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies, and cloud technologies
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team setting, owning projects with follow-through
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, attention to detail, and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Awareness of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure and other cloud providers
• Development skills in shell scripting and one language Python, Go, Node.js, etc..
• Open Source experience is a plus
• Bilingual in Chinese and English
• 熟悉了解其他主要云厂商产品 （Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Mircosoft Azure 等）
• 有 shell 脚本和一个语言（Python、Go、Node.js 等）的开发技能
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for Tencent Cloud data, network and subsystem management and maintenance.
• Participate in the requirements of related work, participate in the technical review and test verification of design and development;
• Responsible for designing and deploying relevant application platforms and submitting reports on the implementation and operations of the platform.
• Responsible for cooperating with development and building test platform, assisting in development design, implementation, implementation and continuous improvement.
• Responsible for the troubleshooting and handling of related failures and difficult problems, compiling summary failures and problems, and submitting summary reports regularly.
• Responsible for maintaining the operation of the system platform, including system inspection, troubleshooting, system optimization, data backup, etc., to ensure the high-quality and efficient operation of the platform;
• Responsible for the development of small-scale internal applications.
Join us in our Southeast Asia expansion, click on 'I'm Interested' now to apply!