Thakral One is a consulting and technology services company headquartered in Singapore.
We are focused on building consulting and delivery capabilities around leading global technologies. We draw on our specialized functional, technical and industry experts along with our data scientists to design methodologies, optimize processes and infuse global know-how into each unique engagement.
Thakral One was founded in 1997, and our current footprint covers 15 markets across Asia Paciﬁc and the Middle East (local ofﬁces). We are parented and supported by the 117-year old Thakral Group - among Singapore’s largest home-grown conglomerates with interests in real estate, technology, consumer products, and lifestyle services.
Our trifecta of quality people, technology and intelligence is what sets us apart and illuminates new ways for you to achieve your business vision!
When you join Thakral One, you become part of a large and closely knit family, and part of Singapore’s oldest and most respected corporate conglomerates, the Thakral Group.
If you enjoy feeling valued and thrive working in a friendly yet fast-paced environment, you’re going to like being part of the Thakral One team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Invoice customers and maintain sales report
- Monitor & maintain documents (e.g. contracts, PO) are always up to date to be able to invoice customers timely
- Monitor & maintain billable days/amount to customers as per contract/PO
- Prepare customers statement of accounts and highlight overdue invoices
- Assist/prepare schedules & documents needed for yearly audit and tax filing pertaining to invoicing/sales
- Assist on filing of accounting documents
- Any other ad hoc duties as maybe deemed necessary in relation to invoicing
You’ll be learning and growing with us as you gain exposure to a diverse range of cutting-edge projects that make a difference in people’s lives. Click 'Want to Visit' now!