D-Team Engineering Pte Ltd is an engineering company founded in 2011, aiming to provide installation, testing and commissioning of Air-Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation (ACMV) System as well as other M&E System for cleanrooms, Commercial complexes, Factories, Institution, Hospitals, Offices, Research Laboratories and etc.
We provide skills covering all stages of development from design needs and analysis through commissioning. We also provide comprehensive Service & Maintenance for all types of Air-Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation System.
We are certified in OHSAS 18000, ISO 9000 and ISO 14000. We value the quality of our services, as well as the environment, to ensure that none of this are sacrificed in the process of delivering the services to our clients.
Our achievements include winning the Enterprise 50 awards consecutively for year 2018 and 2019, as well as being certified for EPC Chiller Plant Retrofit (L2) and EPC Air-Conditioning System Maintenance (L2) in 2019.
Vision: Life is a journey and we will make your journey cool!
Mission: To Dream Together
At D-TEAM Engineering, our young and fun-loving culture is perfected with our teams of vibrant and youthful staff. We place our priorities not only on our external relationships with clients and suppliers, but also with our internal staff as we understand how critical their roles are towards contributing to our success. In here, we are committed to provide them with development and growth throughout their time with the company.
Within the workplace, we maintain a flat hierarchy structure and encourage smooth communications among the management and staff. Our company also focus on nurturing the right values and ethics onto our employees, providing them with proper guidance for growth.
As our mission goes “Life is a journey and we'll make your journey cool”, we drive to be a company that provides you your career and not just a job. Let us be the dream team to transform your Moody Mondays into Energetic Mondays.
If you are an individual who aspire to be a part of an innovating team, or have a dynamic character and willingness to learn and excel, we welcome you!
- Troubleshoot, inspect, maintain and repair aircon compressor,Electrical Distribution Board, fan coils and motor.
- Record and report all faults, deficiencies and other unusual occurrences.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance and corrective works on AC system
- Investigate, analyse and determine the root main cause for faults and breakdowns
- Able to do simple plumbing and sanitary system repair works
- Minimum 1 year experience in related field
- Able to start work immediately
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to troubleshoot and work under pressure
- Can work as a team and independently
Click 'Want to Visit' now to speak with us more about the role!