FOTIA is an authentic Greek Mediterranean restaurant which offers moderately priced cuisines using the freshest and finest ingredients. We take pride in our culinary traditions and use original sensational recipes the way taught by our parents and grandparents that are loved by generations.
A stylish and lively Greek restaurant on Club Street, Fotia serves up all manner of delectable Greek and Mediterranean dishes.
Fotia is fast becoming the go-to spot for dining in this part of the little red dot. Whether you’re feasting on tapas with all your friends or craving a hearty portion of traditional Greek moussaka, Fotia at Club Street is where you most definitely need to be heading.
We are close knit restaurant family, and work to ensure that every diner have a good, enhanced dining experience at Fotia.
He/she is responsible for managing the day-to-day store operations, maintaining high store standards and conditions, and fostering a positive environment, which provides consistent fast, efficient, and friendly service ensuring a Total Quality Experience for both our customers and team members.
- Good understanding of the various types of dishes
- Ensures that all Company’s recipes and procedures are followed, maintaining the highest quality and consistent product standards
- Daily understanding of what the kitchen crew wants the front of house to highlight
- Being able to identify dishes that are not up to standards before serving to guest, followed by rectifying the issue (if any)
- Proper maintenance and care for all equipment – includes thorough daily cleaning, after peak hours, as well as maintaining a clean work area throughout the day
- Able to communicate with guest confidently with regards to our menu.
Customer Care & Service:
- Equip customers with knowledge about our dishes
- To perform assigned tasks including taking customers’ orders, serving of food and drinks, ensuring guests needs are met
- Pro-active in solving customer problems and satisfying customers in various situations.
- Adhere to all food hygiene standard and procedures
Outlet Sales & Management:
- Plans, executes and communicates all sales promotions and new product information effectively and efficiently.
- Uses techniques on suggestive selling and up selling in order to boost restaurant sales and increase satisfaction
- Ensures and is accountable for profitability of the restaurant by growing sales and controlling costs of goods, inventory levels, labor, supplies and expenses.
- Ensure consistency of product presentation and display by checking the quality of the products, menus, marketing displays to ensure that they are good condition and correctly placed
- Oversees all cash and media management functions. Able to perform all POS duties, front and back of house functions including opening and closing procedures, coordinating with the Corporate Office as necessary
- Maintains proper loss prevention standards, reviewing cash handling procedures, deposits and safe procedures.
- To work together as a team when on station
- In charge of other duties such as replenishing of stations, clearing of tables etc
- Maintains a clean well-merchandised store, following visual presentation plans and standards.
- Maintains high cleanliness standards consistently throughout the store in the areas of store appearance, merchandise and equipment
- To perform any other duties as and when required and assigned by immediate supervisors or other representatives of the management
If you're passionate about food and service industry, click 'Want to Visit' now, we'd love to hear from you!