Eigen Energy is founded in 2015 by a young professional team who is driven by the shared belief for green and sustainable energy. Today, Eigen is a photovoltaic (PV) system integrator based in Singapore, specializing in PV engineering design, supply, installation and support services to the private and government sectors.
Who we are powers the work we do
With over 100,000 solar panels installed by our in-house construction team, and over 30MWp tracked record in Singapore, Eigen Energy is one of Singapore's leading experts for solar energy systems.
Our completed systems consistently meet and exceed energy generation estimates and continue to empower our customers with sustainable energy.
Eigen aims to provide comprehensive customized solutions of the highest quality standard. Through effectively supporting and communicating with all stakeholders, together with thorough planning and design, Eigen Energy consistently meets and exceeds its customers targets and requirements.
Eigen Energy’s core business functions are as follows:
• Solar PV system integration (Grid-tied, Hybrid & Off-grid),
• Operation & maintenance for PV systems and,
• EV charger integration.
Our commitment to sustainability does not end at the roof.
Eiegn is also specialised in energy storage and electric vehicle charging station.
Be part of our fast expanding team as we grow from strength to strength.
We are looking for a candidate to fill our new position as a Supply Chain Controller. If you’re passionate about renewable energy, come apply!
• Directly report to Operations Manager
• Build solid understanding of Supply Chain structure and functioning during the first assignment within Eigen Energy
• Budget controlling of inbound costs (inbound freight, custom duties, other costs), physical distribution costs (warehousing and outbound freight), obsolete slow moving and other logistics costs
• Control inventory, receivables (total credit and overdue), investments
• Monitor of other key performance indicators (e.g. service levels, quality of forecasts, headcount/productivity) in coordination with all departments in charge
• Analyze the gaps, check data consistency, challenge results, identify risks / opportunities and propose corrective actions needed to keep budget’s targets
• Follow-up the financial impact of key initiatives / projects and evaluate the results
• Ensure compliance with management, accounting, taxes standards
• Follow-up and contribute to the implementation of internal audit action plans
• Follow up the reporting of different indicators in case of new trends/budgets periodically
• Contribute to the respect and improvement of internal control practices
• Follow up the deployment of each project and calculate the related indicators, measure project benefits and ROI
• 2-years work experience in supply chain/logistics preferred (new grads are welcomed to apply)
• Responsible and able to multi-task
• Advanced in Excel
• Verbal and written articulacy
• Strong communication skills
Join us as a Supply Chain Controller, click 'Want to Visit' now!