Eigen Energy is founded in 2015 by a young professional team who is driven by the shared belief for green and sustainable energy. Today, Eigen is a photovoltaic (PV) system integrator based in Singapore, specializing in PV engineering design, supply, installation and support services to the private and government sectors.
Who we are powers the work we do
With over 100,000 solar panels installed by our in-house construction team, and over 30MWp tracked record in Singapore, Eigen Energy is one of Singapore's leading experts for solar energy systems.
Our completed systems consistently meet and exceed energy generation estimates and continue to empower our customers with sustainable energy.
Eigen aims to provide comprehensive customized solutions of the highest quality standard. Through effectively supporting and communicating with all stakeholders, together with thorough planning and design, Eigen Energy consistently meets and exceeds its customers targets and requirements.
Eigen Energy’s core business functions are as follows:
• Solar PV system integration (Grid-tied, Hybrid & Off-grid),
• Operation & maintenance for PV systems and,
• EV charger integration.
Our commitment to sustainability does not end at the roof.
Eiegn is also specialised in energy storage and electric vehicle charging station.
Be part of our fast expanding team as we grow from strength to strength.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to our Residential Lead. If you are organized, responsible and have an amiable personality, we need you!
• Monitoring Manager’s email and responding if required
• Preparing communications on behalf of a manager
• Organizing travel and itineraries
• Organizing and planning meetings
• Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
• Conducting or preparing any research that the reporting manager may require
• Assist with project documentation and filing
• Assist with invoice and progress claim preparation
• Answer phone calls, reply emails and schedule appointments
• Liaising with engineer and client to arrange for installation schedule
• Consolidate materials order
• Minimum Nitec Diploma (new grads are welcomed to apply)
• Responsible and able to multi-task
• Microsoft Office literacy
• Verbal and written articulacy
• Professional discretion
• Efficient time management skills
• Strong communication and organizational skills
Sounds like this could be you? Click 'Want to Visit' and chat with us!